Reaction score
Charean Williams ✔ @NFLCharean
Follow
RT Doug Free expected to miss two weeks, according to a source.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently Zach Martin was dealing with an ankle injury during the game as well. What's his status?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Zach Martin was dealing with an ankle injury during the game as well. What's his status?

They said he managed to get through the game with really heavy tape job and was limping badly after game. Seems like they have been more worried about Free though.

MRI's confirmed neither Free or Martin had a high ankle sprain though, so thats good.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Take it for what it's worth, but Jerry said on his weekly radio interview that he thought Free would play on Sunday.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Free is ok and I still think he has flaws but we still need a RT and maybe another LG to complete this OL.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if we took a tackle in the first round especially since Jerry has seen how much attention we've gotten for investing in the offensive line. A player I keep seeing us taking is Pitt's T.J. Clemmings, who played for Garrett's pal Paul Chryst.
Pitt-defensive-end-TJ-Clemmings-MG-1213.jpg

6'5" and 305 lbs. The reason he is wearing #90 in that pic is because he was a defensive lineman his first two years.

Reaction score
Not for nothing but I'd be annoyed if we went oline in round one.

Defense. Specifically dline.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm all for building the trenches. And I'd rather draft another OL with one of our top two picks as opposed to a CB or TE... But OL is our strong point and defense is a glaring weakness.

Top Bottom