Reaction score
But how many games did the defense/special teams lose?

I mean its getting old all the shit he's been giving the last few weeks. The Guy has 18 tds and 2ints since week 9. Give me a break.

Had Austin caught that pass that he "lost in the lights" what then?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
But how many games did the defense/special teams lose?

I mean its getting old all the shit he's been giving the last few weeks. The Guy has 18 tds and 2ints since week 9. Give me a break.

Had Austin caught that pass that he "lost in the lights" what then?

Romo lost two games (Jets and Lions). Garrett lost two games (Patriots and Cardinals). And so far the defense/Ryan has lost one game (Giants). The other two lost were a team effort.

Reaction score
I geuss my point is romo is no longer single handily losing games for us and that if the other facets of the game just played miatake free we would be in the playoffs and this week we would resting starters already, hell probably last week even.

Reaction score
Perception is reality.

All week long, I've been hearing "NYG vs DAL... which QB you trust more?" followed by everyone immediately saying Eli.

Eli got a crazy flukey helmet catch, so he's clutch. Romo fumbles snaps and turns the ball over in the playoffs, so he's not.

Perception is reality.

Until Romo changes public perception by winning a SB, he'll always catch hell.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If Eli's last name was Romo, he'd be considered an average QB.

No one player wins a Super Bowl for their team. The problem in Dallas is(after you get past the GM), Romo isn't getting much help from the other side of the ball. His offensive line is garbage, his running backs can't stay on the field and his head coach doesn't know how to handle himself with a two score lead in the 4th qtr.

Top Bottom