Reaction score
mortalkombatfinishhim.png

Reaction score
You're really going to go with that? Seriously? It's not just simple math. You do realize that rushing average is mainly compiled between the 20's, where running is a heck of a lot easier, right? That inside the 20, the field shortens and players can naturally play closer to the line? Especially inside the 5.

Wait. I just thought of something.... If a team is averaging 4 yards a carry, which is a pretty standard avg, why would they ever pass? Hell, you'll make a first down on every third carry. March it right down field and score a TD. Every. F'n. Time. It's unbelievable that no coach has ever realized this. Those stupid bastards....

Or why not give it to your RB on every 4th down when it's 4th and 3? He's averaging over 4 a carry. Guess how many times it takes him to get the first based on that average? No. Wait. There never will be a 4th and 3. I forgot about the scenario above. I'd have already got the first down on my 3rd carry. Strike that 4th down scenario. My bad.

Dude.. it was sarcasm. Wow..

Reaction score
On a more serious note though, like i said.. when you're only a couple yards out, it should be all willpower. There's no reason we shouldn't be able to get in the end zone a large majority of the time if we are 2 or 3 yards out by running the ball a couple times. The OL just has to suck it up down there and get some kind of push and Felix has to find a small hole and get a burst in. We scored a nice goalline TD run in the first game, and since then its like we forgot what goalline rushing even means. Garrett needs to get his head out of his ass on the playcalling, or hire someone who can do it for him so he can focus on being the head coach.

theogt

Reaction score
He also "killed" the TD to Austin. I'm not sure what he saw on that play, though, because the coverage didn't look favorable pre-snap to me. I guess in film study he saw something there.

Reaction score
Sure it was. And I believe you, too. Really. Pinky swear.

I notice you continue to ignore the actual substance of the post, rather focusing on the exaggeration to try and make the point more clear. Can't say im suprised..

Top Bottom