Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's amazing how many people I have on ignore.

Anyone not on ignore would like to answer my question?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I feel like Dirk Diggler and Bob is this guy..
Philip+Seymour+Hoffman+Boogie+Nights.png

I don't want to kiss you Bob.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ur retardation in this thread might cause the rest of us to just put you on ignore until you self deport yourself.

shoutout to kit romney or whatever his name was

Reaction score
Raiders suspend Rolando McClain for conduct detrimental to teamPosted by Michael David Smith on November 30, 2012, 11:03 AM EST

The murky situation surrounding Raiders linebacker Rolando McClain, who said this week that he was done with the team, is starting to come into focus.

Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that the Raiders have suspended McClain for conduct detrimental to the team. However, Glazer reports that the Raiders are not releasing McClain, who wrote on Facebook after missing practice Wednesday that he was officially done with the team.

There’s no word on how long McClain is suspended for, although other Raiders players told Glazer it’s for more than just this week. At this point it seems unlikely that McClain will play for the Raiders again this year: The team is going nowhere, McClain is not playing well and he clearly isn’t seeing eye to eye with the coaching staff, so it wouldn’t make a lot of sense to bring him back.

The question, then, becomes what happens to McClain going forward. He’s only 23 years old, and he’s talented enough that the Raiders selected him with the eighth overall pick in the 2010 NFL draft and immediately inserted him into their starting lineup, so it’s likely that other teams would be interested in his services in 2013. But he’s been both a disappointment on the field and a troublemaker off the field, so it’s also likely that he has played his last game as a Raider.

Top Bottom