superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rolando McClain - DCU's latest example of how we should do what the Ravens do - has retired.

#betterhimthanDurant
#cmd
#firstroundbias

Mr.Po

Reaction score
He'll probably be in prison before too long.

The concussions made him pick up that gun.

He'll soon be broke - busted - SOL and throw his name in the hat of former NFL players throwing their name in the hat wanting a handout from the league.

Reaction score
Rolando McClain - DCU's latest example of how we should do what the Ravens do - has retired.

#betterhimthanDurant
#cmd
#firstroundbias

What did it cost the Ravens to take a chance on the guy?

So you're on board with the Cowboys taking a shot on Gabe Carimi if the Bears release him, but you're going to criticize the Ravens for taking a stab on a young first round ILB when it's a position of need for them? A move that cost them really nothing?

Reaction score
I don't get why you're asking if I have a bad memory. Explain it to me like I'm a liberal.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Ravens are devastated by this and it will effect their salary cap for years.

Oh no, that's moves we make.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ravens gamble a small contract on a talented young player.

Cowboys gamble 3 draft picks and a huge contract on Roy Williams.

Same same. Ozzie and Jerry are equal GM's.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
keep dodging it cmd.

it's not about them being the same, or even comparable. It's about people losing their shit because jerry isn't out there signing every bum former first round FA on the street because they think he doesn't have the money or the cap is fucked or whatever. you guys belly ache and he retires a month later

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Losing your shit? Did I want McClain? Yes. I said that the Ravens just stole a player. The kid retired. They invested almost nothing in him. They also traded up and drafted Arthur Brown to compete for the position they envisioned McClain at. I still wish we made moves like that.

I think Jerry sucks because he has done a crap job of putting together a competent roster the last 16 or so years. I don't think he sucks because he missed out on McClain. Tell me how I lost my shit.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
look when you use this as a system of comparison to say oh the ravens got one over on us, then a month later the dude retires it's coming back to you. you don't have to admit how wrong you were just know that we know.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Instead we sign 30-year old non-starting journeymen like Will Allen or no-talent hacks like Mackenzy Bernadeau.

Top Bottom