JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I am perfectly aware of Fisher and his coaching history. Why would he hire, by most accounts on this forum, a horrible DC? Just because he knew his dad? Is that what you are saying? That makes very little sense. I knew you dad, but you suck, but I will hire you anyway because the ghost of your dad told me you need a job. Or is Fisher just stupid?

Reaction score
I am perfectly aware of Fisher and his coaching history. Why would he hire, by most accounts on this forum, a horrible DC? Just because he knew his dad? Is that what you are saying? That makes very little sense. I knew you dad, but you suck, but I will hire you anyway because the ghost of your dad told me you need a job. Or is Fisher just stupid?

Same applies to JG here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

go to the research then...Fisher loves daddy Ryan

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was unaware you knew Rob personally, or are you just speaking out your ass again, just as you accuse others of doing?

Will you shut the fuck up?

You just got here and you're already following me around like a puppy dog.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't follow trash. Sometimes it just blows by with the wind. Stop acting like a fool or I will make you my bitch.

or we can discuss football.

I would prefer football.

So how long will the old guy last? I am not sure the cover two is the best defense based on the personnel.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Monte is a dinosaur who couldn't make simple adjustments last year.

Two things, I hate excuses but these were his 2 major excuses while at USC. One, he claimed his Tampa 2 was very complicated and that college kids, who were also juggling 12 semester units, had a hard time absorbing it. Two, with the sanctions at USC, they had less scholarship players and had to limit tackling in practice, which led to poor tackling in games. Those two issues should not be a problem with fulltime NFL players.

We have guys here that I personally feel will excel in a Tampa 2. Bruce Carter, Sean Lee, Jay Ratliff, Sean Lissemore, and despite all of the media suggesting otherwise, DeMarcus Ware. Monte Kiffin demands a lot from his Safeties and it has already been suggested an upgrade will need to happen there. I think our 2 potentially outstanding Cornerbacks will benefit from both his scheme and improved Safety play.

Trying to be hopeful here even though I just watched literally the worst USC defensive performance in school history.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't follow trash. Sometimes it just blows by with the wind. Stop acting like a fool or I will make you my bitch.

or we can discuss football.

I would prefer football.

So how long will the old guy last? I am not sure the cover two is the best defense based on the personnel.

You aren't making anyone your bitch here.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The exact same reason that Parcells drafted Bobby Carpenter in the 1st. Because Parcells knew his dad.

Top Bottom