Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hate this.[video=youtube;xmwN5QM5fDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmwN5QM5fDc[/video]

:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear :tear

when we win big there will be no media left to say they hung in there through the bad times now.

Sad Sad Day.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That INT Carpenter snagged, looked exactly like the same play where Revis got an INT for the Jets.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Calvin Watkins, while an idiot, did touch on a good point in that segment. That once you think Romo has turned it around and has finally learned from his mistakes, he goes right back a few games later to screw all that momentum up. Every, year, besides the abbreviated year for him last season.

When does it end?

Will it ever end?

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong, but some guy bought pizza for his QB after he invited some other guy to practice, and some Hawaiin guy loved his QB, so probably no.

I was a catcher in the Bigs for a minute.

Romo reminds of a pitcher I played with. We called him Wild Thing. To make a long story short, maybe Romo needs some prescription ray bans.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was a catcher in the Bigs for a minute.

Romo reminds of a pitcher I played with. We called him Wild Thing. To make a long story short, maybe Romo needs some prescription ray bans.

Maybe he just needs witten to tell him to strike this motherfucker out...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Really tough situation for us. He just never seems to learn from this stuff.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
Thanks for putting the time and effort into making this video accessible, Theebs.

I'd love nothing more than to see Romo hoist the Lombardi...seeing how much a championship meant to Nowitzki, Steve Young, John Elway and Reggie White, I wish that for Romo. Vindication.

On one hand, as a Cowboys fan, you have to root for Tony Romo because the team goes as he goes. That's not changing this year.

On the other hand, I'm drafting a blue-chip QB prospect next year.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just got a chance to watch this. Thanks for the upload.

Like most of us, I'm sure Babe L. said some things going off of raw emotion.

If Romo can string some decent games together over the next month and a half, Babe will be right back in his corner. I was epecting much worse.

Reaction score
I hate this.

:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear:tear :tear

when we win big there will be no media left to say they hung in there through the bad times now.

Sad Sad Day.

When we win big again, it will be long after Romo is gone so it won't matter if someone jumped off Tony's bandwagon.

Reaction score
Thanks for putting the time and effort into making this video accessible, Theebs.

I'd love nothing more than to see Romo hoist the Lombardi...seeing how much a championship meant to Nowitzki, Steve Young, John Elway and Reggie White, I wish that for Romo. Vindication.

On one hand, as a Cowboys fan, you have to root for Tony Romo because the team goes as he goes. That's not changing this year.

On the other hand, I'm drafting a blue-chip QB prospect next year.

This is exactly how I feel.

I'm not a pessimist by nature. I've literally gone into every season since 2005 thinking we had legit chances at the SB. It's how I'm wired. Some say it's because I'm a homer. Others say it's because of my ridiculously low IQ.

Nevertheless, I'll be cheering every Sunday in hopes that Tony can lead this team to the promised land.

I just don't believe it's going to happen.

With that in mind, I'd like another QB in here and prepped to take over, instead of being unprepared when Tony moves on like we were with Aikman, and essentially wasting the remainder of Ware, Witten, Austin and a few others prime years.

Reaction score
I'm not a pessimist by nature. I've literally gone into every season since 2005 thinking we had legit chances at the SB. It's how I'm wired. Some say it's because I'm a homer. Others say it's because of my ridiculously low IQ.

Nevertheless, I'll be cheering every Sunday in hopes that Tony can lead this team to the promised land.

I just don't believe it's going to happen.

I'm right there with ya, bro. Optimists unite!

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With that in mind, I'd like another QB in here and prepped to take over, instead of being unprepared when Tony moves on like we were with Aikman, and essentially wasting the remainder of Ware, Witten, Austin and a few others prime years.

3673265685_4093a6f601.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know if you're being serious or not... McGee has look decent.

I just don't know what his potential is.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
theebs, what's your take on the situation looking beyond just the obvious.

IIRC, you've stated before that Babe has lines inside VR. If I really remember correctly, you've stated that he has a pretty good relationship with Stephen. When the Martellus trade was turned down, didn't you mention Babe talking to Stephen on the sideline before the game as a big reason why Babe's 1st round pick claim should be taken seriously?

Any chance Babe is getting some mixed opinions back at VR or is he just going completely on his own on this one?

And thanks for the video.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know if you're being serious or not... McGee has look decent.

I just don't know what his potential is.

He's interesting. He has clearly gotten better and better each of the last two preseasons. He got some valuable real game experience at the end of last year. He's got good size, his accuracy has really improved and he has the strongest arm on the team. He's extremely mobile and athletic and when he is in games, the team seems to respond to him.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
theebs, what's your take on the situation looking beyond just the obvious.

IIRC, you've stated before that Babe has lines inside VR. If I really remember correctly, you've stated that he has a pretty good relationship with Stephen. When the Martellus trade was turned down, didn't you mention Babe talking to Stephen on the sideline before the game as a big reason why Babe's 1st round pick claim should be taken seriously?

Any chance Babe is getting some mixed opinions back at VR or is he just going completely on his own on this one?

And thanks for the video.

I don't know the basis for it. Since I think he is extremely intelligent I hope it's because he was just emotionally reacting...

But it could be he got the vibe from one of the garret's could be maybe romo was rude to him after the game or it could be he sincerely thinks 100% the guy can't play and is just treading water...

Here is what I think is going to happen....before the pats game he will back off these extreme statements and essentially backtrack on them. All the media were talking about here and making a Point to say babe is officially out on romo so he must suck. No doubt romo, Austin, witten and others who are tight with romo have heard this and I bet are pissed to hear this.

So knowing babe I be he won't be thrilled as this gains legs and babe is the story and I bet he backs off his position. If for no other reason than romo, Austin and witten have always been good to him and it's because babe was the one who stayed out the hypErbole and stereotyping and talked about football.

Either way I am dissapointed in him and hope romo gets a moment to tell all these people to go fuck themselves when all is said and done.

Top Bottom