Reaction score
mattmosley Matt Mosley
Jason Garrett says Cowboys will be off Tuesday and Wednesday in prep for MNF vs Skins.

----

This might actually be a good thing.

Rest some people after four straight road games and injuries.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Playing at home is going to be huge. After that win the bandwagon fans won't sell their tickets and it should be a great atmosphere.

Traditionally the best crowds here are Monday nights against divisional rivals....

After the romo thing and the defense playing well we should have great atmosphere.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know how any person can go over there and deal with the color scheme. That shit started fucking with my eyes and then I got a headache. It's a small wonder as to how these ES Redskins fans are beyond any other Redskins fan. That site like fries their brains.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Truth is, we really don't know what kind of team the Redskins are. They're undefeated right now. They beat a Giants' team that was missing 4-6 starters---including their two best pass rushers in Osi and Tuck, and even though they won by two scores, I think anybody that saw that game knows that it was closer than what the score indicated, the Redskins keep getting some lucky bounces. The Cardinals' game last night, reminded me of the Cowboys-Jets game in that the Cardinals more than lost that game than the Redskins won it. I feel that our team is better than both the Giants and Cardinals.

What we know though is that the Redskins when facing an injured team, are able and will take advantage. You keep the game close for them, and they can win. But like I siad, I'm not sure what kind of team they are just yet.

Naw, I think the Redskins kept that game closer than it should have been. They messed up 4 times in the redzone.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
But we have to beat the Skins now more than ever since I have a coworker who roots for them and has already started the smack talk. Saying Romo should not even play because they're going to hurt him. Stuff like that.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Naw, I think the Redskins kept that game closer than it should have been. They messed up 4 times in the redzone.

That is true. Arizona was banged up on defense but they hung in there.

Washington's offense is in synch and playing well, plus they blitz like crazy and can get to the qb. They are a better team than people are realizing.

This game to me is a must win, the lions pats games are going to be extremely difficult games.

Lose to the skins and 1-4 is a very real possibility.

Reaction score
I've watched their 2 games (Thank you DTV Superfan) and I can't say they are impressive but at the same time I can't say they are a fluke.

Gut feeling says they will still finish behind the Cowboys and Eagles we will see Monday Night....

We don't need both of our #1 WR's(to beat the skins) but if we have one of them we will be fine but we won't cover that spread.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Kolb had an INT in the 3rd quarter while near the red zone. Who is to say the Cards would not have scored or at least gotten a FG? Then they went to prevent after they scored a TD in the 4th. Then the fumble.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've watched their 2 games (Thank you DTV Superfan) and I can't say they are impressive but at the same time I can't say they are a fluke.

Gut feeling says they will still finish behind the Cowboys and Eagles we will see Monday Night....

We don't need both of our #1 WR's(to beat the skins) but if we have one of them we will be fine but we won't cover that spread.

Normally I would say all things being equal where both teams are healthy, the Cowboys got this. But then again we never seem to match the Redskins intensity when they play us, and yet we play to their level. I see it happening still, because so far in the first two games, we have played to the level of the competition. That's a failing on Garrett.

Reaction score
Gonna be a tough game, redskins playing better than they did last year and we had trouble then. Rex finally seems dialed in...

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gonna be a tough game, redskins playing better than they did last year and we had trouble then. Rex finally seems dialed in...

That's really hard to determine, especially like with the Giants because the Giants were missing 4-6 starters including Osi and Tuck. They're good at beating divisioonal rivals that are not at full strength.

Sharkinva

Spectator
Reaction score
I said I would not do this, but I cant help my self on this one.

Let me point out there Laz that you have steadfastly maintained that the Skins roster sucks, and half the players wouldnt even be backups much less starters on most teams in the NFL. You have also maintained that Dallas' backups at most positions would start if they infact were to be picked up by Washington.

So by default you have basically made the claim that Dallas' backups are hands down better than Washingtons starters. And yet now you seem to be hedging your bet on this?? Injuries are a part of the game. So dont tell me you are priming up the built in excuse should Dallas lose.

Personally i think it will be a bodybag game where the team who manages to get off the field with the least amount of injuries at the end of the day wins. But right now I got it as Dallas with a 4 point edge because of home field and not wanting to slip behind with a division loss.

Reaction score
Romo starts = Cowboys win

Kitna starts = Cowboys keep it respectable, but ultimately lose.

Sharkinva

Spectator
Reaction score
Romo starts = Cowboys win

Kitna starts = Cowboys keep it respectable, but ultimately lose.

Knew atleast you would have the Stones to make a prediction Middie.

Real question is, with Romo nursing a fractured Rib... is it ultimately worth the risk?? You got to know Hasslett is going to throw everything on the planet at him early and often. Not to take him out mind you. But I would be interested to know if the fracture is on his throwing side or not. Wish I could call for a shoot out of epic proportions. But I see a defensive fight, nasty affair, both teams will be looking like primed chuck for week 4.

Top Bottom