yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If this does come down I might actually feel sorry for the Zone Homers. Some of them are sounding beaten down after the Ro 10 game suspension.

I've been a member of the Zone for years without having any issues with anyone but for some reason this topic and my innocuous relay of the rumor sucked me into the vortex of angst some of the posters over there seem to thrive on.

I'll never understand why a mere rumor is so upsetting to folks, but Its wildly entertaining.

<Hey fuzzy numbnuts, I know you're reading, join in and tell us how you really feel, don't be skerd>

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So, my boy just texted me and said that Gregory told him, "I slipped up and failed a drug test". However, he doesn't think it was an official NFL drug test, if there's a difference. If the team tested him, aren't they supposed to report it?

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So, my boy just texted me and said that Gregory told him, "I slipped up and failed a drug test". However, he doesn't think it was an official NFL drug test, if there's a difference. If the team tested him, aren't they supposed to report it?

I didn't know the teams were ALLOWED to do their own testing.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

You lying mother fucker!

jokin, just relaying the inevitable backlash. I'm sure you're losing sleep over it already

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You lying mother fucker!

jokin, just relaying the inevitable backlash. I'm sure you're losing sleep over it already

I really don't give a shit about what people say. I don't take this shit as seriously as all those faggs on the 'zone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He specifically said Gregory, and said today that Gregory definitely also failed another test. This is what he's been told. I believe him.

You just never know when those sources are kidding though, have to be careful with them.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You just never know when those sources are kidding though, have to be careful with them.

Naw, my boy wouldn't do that. He definitely overheard a convo, and from someone else Gregory failed a dreug test. Apparently , he over heard some wrong info.

But I lied about having a source anyways. I don't even live in Dallas. I live in a small town cleaning apartment buildimgs. I was just hoping one of you would want to hang out if you thought I was cool enough to know someone that works for the Cowboys. I'm sorry, guys.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Naw, my boy wouldn't do that. He definitely overheard a convo, and from someone else Gregory failed a dreug test. Apparently , he over heard some wrong info.

But I lied about having a source anyways. I don't even live in Dallas. I live in a small town cleaning apartment buildimgs. I was just hoping one of you would want to hang out if you thought I was cool enough to know someone that works for the Cowboys. I'm sorry, guys.

LOL

Reaction score
He specifically said Gregory, and said today that Gregory definitely also failed another test. This is what he's been told. I believe him.

Team Stream is reporting longer ban after another substance abuse violation. Enters rehab facility.

Top Bottom