Reaction score
Best mod at the zone is Sarge. He is not a homer or a house man. Worst poster CC Cowboy. If Jerry stops suddenly he will be decapitated.

That dude has overused the "burn barrel buddies" insult so damn much that I am convinced that was/is his main job in the service. Nobody talks that much about something unless that is what they know from experience.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on Fuzzy Blumpkins to come over here and man up, but apparently he's too pussy. It's not like I'm asking him to meet me at the flag pole at 3:30.

Where are you, pussy?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on Fuzzy Blumpkins to come over here and man up, but apparently he's too pussy. It's not like I'm asking him to meet me at the flag pole at 3:30.

Where are you, pussy?

You're going to wait a long time Rynie. There's no one here to "protect" him and delete posts and lock threads.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That dude has overused the "burn barrel buddies" insult so damn much that I am convinced that was/is his main job in the service. Nobody talks that much about something unless that is what they know from experience.

I never knew, what is this "burn barrel" thing anyway?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Where are you, pussy?

lol, is he talking shit from CZ again?

Reaction score
The burn barrel is the shit can, literally. They burned it for sanitation when out in prolonged field duties such as in Vietnam. It literally was the shit work.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did I just read that right? RoMac is going to be suspended for 10 games now instead of 4? Or is this old news and he is already suspended for 10 games? I can't keep all the suspensions straight anymore

They said it was for his use of Purple Drank which is apparently a mixture of Sprite and Codeine (not sure why they call it purple)

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When you mix codeine and sprite it turns purple. Listen to almost any rapper from the south and they have probably mentioned in at least one of their songs. It's called Purple Drank or Sizzurp.

McClain was already out for 10. They are saying the reason he didn't report to camp is because he's addicted to the purple drink. Time to say goodbye. Hopefully this, and the other suspensions, will be the final nail and the team stops taking chances on questionable players, especially with such a thin roster.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Doesn't appear that the Fuzzy Genius has viewed this thread. He must have retreated deep into the safe space known as the Own.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They just said that Gregory will only miss four games due to suspension on training camp live

Did something change and his 10 game suspension get overturned?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Have they come out and confirmed his 10 game suspension?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought they did when they confirmed he failed another test and they sent him to rehab

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I thought he was already in rehab when they announced he failed another test.

Reaction score
It's a 10 game suspension by all accounts.

Purple drank is what sank JaMarcus Russell. Its what he got busted with.

And isn't it funny how Jerry will get on the radio and lie to all of us about how McClain is just missing camps because he's this great dad, when in reality he is this fat fucking piece of shit drug user?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought he was already in rehab when they announced he failed another test.

He was, and apparently he didn't actually FAIL the test, he missed it during a weekend away from rehab. (which in the drug policy is the same as failing)

I thought I read they were appealing the extended suspension because of this, so maybe that's why they have made an official ruling.

That said, the fact he had to check himself into rehab at all means there's a much more significant issue than just failing that test that put him into the 4 game suspension. From the sounds of it the team has basically ruled him out for 2016 already.

Top Bottom