Reaction score
I like how herm Edwards is espn's go to guy on everything even though he's awful. He seems proud of the fact he has never watched a super bowl

Reaction score
We're not the only one that rejected these two, appearantly...

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Nick Novak beat out Shayne Graham and Dave Rayner for open place-kicking job in San Diego.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Chargers DE Castillo out with leg injury, pretty significant loss for them I would think:

Chargers | Holding roster spot for Luis Castillo
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:38:41 -0700

The San Diego Chargers will hold a roster spot open for DL Luis A. Castillo (leg), who will be out until November.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz1Xs9FQBrn

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Phil simms accent alone makes him a bad analyst

The 1st time I heard Phil Simms speak I thought,how unfortunate this Super Bowl winning QB's accent makes him sound as though his career choice should have been 'killed in a feud'.
Little did I realize that assessment was far too generous.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Now why was it Charles Woodson wasnt kicked out of last weeks game again for throwing a punch? Why isnt he being suspended for this weeks game then?

Reaction score
cbsdollarbill Bill Jones
Clemson-ex DeAndre McDaniel: nation's top rated DB in HS/top rated SS prior to combine...undrafted...cut from Colts practice squad yesterday

DCUforums DCUforums @
@cbsdollarbill Would the Cowboys have any interest?

cbsdollarbill Bill Jones @
@DCUforums no they have a much better "box safety" in Barry Church

Mr.Po

Reaction score
cbsdollarbill Bill Jones
Clemson-ex DeAndre McDaniel: nation's top rated DB in HS/top rated SS prior to combine...undrafted...cut from Colts practice squad yesterday

DCUforums DCUforums @
@cbsdollarbill Would the Cowboys have any interest?

cbsdollarbill Bill Jones @
@DCUforums no they have a much better "box safety" in Barry Church

I think this team has the utmost confidence in Church as a safety. He seems to be around the ball when he is on the field. If Sensabaugh continues to be a no show then he may find himself playing a more prominent role rather soon. Of course that may be wishful thinking on my part.

Reaction score
darren rovell
@darrenrovell
Predicting that Nike will substantively change at least 10 NFL team jerseys. Slightly alter another 10 and keep 12 the same.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
darren rovell
@darrenrovell
Predicting that Nike will substantively change at least 10 NFL team jerseys. Slightly alter another 10 and keep 12 the same.

I'm guessing we are in the keep 12 the same category ?

Reaction score
Jerry gets what Jerry wants. Nike will toy with the titans, broncos, jags, bengals, seahawks, panthers, bucs, saints, Vikings etc.

Nike has been going flashly lately but I think the way to go is what the bills are doing. More simple, less flash, basic logos. The bucs and broncos are great candidates for the older logos and simpler uni's.

Reaction score
evansilva Evan Silva by JasonLaCanfora
Matt Cassel's 3 games since it was reported that the #Chiefs were done w/ Charlie Weis: 42-87 (48.3%) for 304 yds (3.49 YPA), 1 TD, 6 INTs.

Reaction score
I guess Teddy Bruschi wasnt getting enough attention as a Z-analyst and is now resorting to fake feuds over nothing. You could practically hear the script shuffling in the background of that audio.

Top Bottom