MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Because I can? Yeah that's not BS machismo.

If I was advocating it I'd say it. Your protection purpose is BS but it's yours. You get the same with any hunting rifle or shotgun. It's the BS machismo admit it. You have a small penis. :lol

Bro,if you don't like them,don't buy them.
Simple as that,but do not question a man's right of choice.That's bath house shit.
The quintessential sign of masculine shortcomings and urinating while squatting down.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Still waiting for anyone to answer 2233 question.

Who needs a car when you can ride the bus?
Who needs a 60" screen tv in their home?
Who needs 20 pairs of shoes when you can only wear one pair at a time?

It's called freedom of choice.
If you can do it,more power to you.

No purpose is needed.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Who needs a car when you can ride the bus?
Who needs a 60" screen tv in their home?
Who needs 20 pairs of shoes when you can only wear one pair at a time?

It's called freedom of choice.
If you can do it,more power to you.

No purpose is needed.
Except none of those are heavily regulated lethal weapons capable of mass murder but great logic anyhow

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Except none of those are heavily regulated lethal weapons capable of mass murder but great logic anyhow

and the AR-15 isn't any more "regulated" than any other semi-automatic gun, so you wiff again.

now - show me how often an AR-15 is used in crimes and what % of crimes use this *cough* heavily regulated *cough* gun again?

or just shut up and run away like you usually do.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
and the AR-15 isn't any more "regulated" than any other semi-automatic gun, so you wiff again.

now - show me how often an AR-15 is used in crimes and what % of crimes use this *cough* heavily regulated *cough* gun again?

or just shut up and run away like you usually do.

Correct.
The regular AR15 is NOT sold to the public.
The one sold does not have a "burst" or "auto" option in the selector switch.
It is cosmetically different than other rifles but it is not fully automatic like it has been alleged by the misinformation ministry of the USA.

Reaction score
Bro,if you don't like them,don't buy them.
Simple as that,but do not question a man's right of choice.That's bath house shit.
The quintessential sign of masculine shortcomings and urinating while squatting down.

Didn't question your right. I questioned the need.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Didn't question your right. I questioned the need.

Who are you to question anyone else's needs?
Do you need everything you own?
Imagine somebody walking into your home taking inventory of your belongings and deeming some items you own as frivolous...would you like that?
Think about it.
It is no one else's business what you own,but yours.
Don't relinquish your own power because of "need".
That is the point.

Reaction score
Who are you to question anyone else's needs?
Do you need everything you own?
Imagine somebody walking into your home taking inventory of your belongings and deeming some items you own as frivolous...would you like that?
Think about it.
It is no one else's business what you own,but yours.
Don't relinquish your own power because of "need".
That is the point.
There is a difference IMO between me owning 3 tv's (which I don't need) and owning a small arsenal. Need was the wrong word I should have said purpose like I said before. Just don't get it, like I said, it is about being macho, and/or thumbing your nose at your perceived liberal enemies.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"The historical reality of the Second Amendment’s protection of the right to keep and bear arms is not that it protects the right to shoot deer. It protects the right to shoot tyrants, and it protects the right to shoot at them effectively, with the same instruments they would use upon us." -- Judge Andrew Napolitano

There's your reason. You may disagree with it, but it's the historical basis behind the Second Amendment. It's every bit as much a part of the Constitution as a separation of church and state.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Heavily regulated? An AR15 isn't regulated any more than any other semi-auto rifle.

Is one of these regulated more than the other? They're both the same caliber, .223. They're both semi-automatic. The top gun can have magazines that hold 5, 10, 20, or 30 rounds. Same as the bottom one. The bottom one has an adjustable stock, a pistol grip, and raised iron sights. None of which affect the firing of the weapon. The rate or velocity of fire. Are they the reason people want to ban this dreaded "assault" rifle and not the top one? And why exactly, is the top one called a hunting rifle and the bottom one an assault rifle when they are basically the same thing?

BTW, the top rifle is just as "capable of mass murder" as the bottom one. So is my Kimber Custom II .45 acp.
8211.JPG

coltr6520.jpg

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Heavily regulated? An AR15 isn't regulated any more than any other semi-auto rifle.

Is one of these regulated more than the other? They're both the same caliber, .223. They're both semi-automatic. The top gun can have magazines that hold 5, 10, 20, or 30 rounds. Same as the bottom one. The bottom one has an adjustable stock, a pistol grip, and raised iron sights. None of which affect the firing of the weapon. The rate or velocity of fire. Are they the reason people want to ban this dreaded "assault" rifle and not the top one? And why exactly, is the top one called a hunting rifle and the bottom one an assault rifle when they are basically the same thing?

BTW, the top rifle is just as "capable of mass murder" as the bottom one. So is my Kimber Custom II .45 acp.
8211.JPG

coltr6520.jpg

i already pointed out my bitches hypocracy.

it seems since i keep doing that, he just ignores me now.

he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and i refuse to join him on his emotional extremes.

seems to piss him off.

however, the mini-14 *is* just a different version of the ar-15. but since it doesn't look like what they see in the movies, they (being the butt-nugget-stupid of the world) pretend a black gun with a pistol grip has more power than than my springfield m1a.

nope.

as for "no one hunts with an ar-15" - watch yukon men and get back to me. although i think they'd have to use the .308 version. .223 wouldn't take down an elk most likely.

Last edited:

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you really think that, you might want to recheck the meaning of the emboldened word.

I do really think it. Don't hide behind the constitution. I can explain the benefit of having a 60" tv quite easily. Still waiting for anyone to do the same for assault rifles.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I do really think it. Don't hide behind the constitution. I can explain the benefit of having a 60" tv quite easily. Still waiting for anyone to do the same for assault rifles.

i'm still waiting for you to tell me what makes a rifle, an assault rifle.

i'd be glad to talk to you on even terms.

you just won't have that.

Top Bottom