Reaction score
I'm just playing for bragging rights . . . so if I win, donate mine to DCU hosting fee's or the Sheik underage hooker fund.

Reaction score
I'm just playing for bragging rights . . . so if I win, donate mine to DCU hosting fee's or the Sheik underage hooker fund.

lol . . . I said "if."

I slay me.

Reaction score
You guys must be rich.

Mother Theresa once said Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.

What I'm trying to say is . . . instead of giving the winner money . . . give them love.

But not in the same way your sister does on prom night. That kind of love is fleeting. And sloppy.

C

Cr122

Just signed up. Fatal 4 way.

lol x69 twisted still hasn't signed up for our fantasy football and we have one more spot left in there.

He said something about going on vacation though, so I guess he still must be there.

C

Cr122

When I say anyone, that means you guests as well.

All you have to do is join and let us know in this thread.

Reaction score
Whose terrible idea was that?

It was a group decision.

We're talking football . . . not hiding military secrets.

Making something private isn't going to force someone to register. But if they read a discussion, they might decide to register and join in. We're not keeping active contributors away by making the forums viewable. If they read now and don't contribute, all they would do (if they would even bother) is register and be a lurker.

Top Bottom