LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the writer makes a claim that the NFC East is so hard and that in the past 6 years there has been no back-to-back winner in the NFC East, then one would think that the Eagles would not win it again. And I am not sure where they get this about Vick entering his prime at age 31. Also, if the Eagles are going to pay Vick all that money, then more than likely they are not going to have him running about as he is known to do and thereby risk an injury which he has a propensity of doing.

With that said, I will make this prediction: if Romo is healthy all season, and passes over 4,000 yards and at least 26 TDs, then the Cowboys WILL win the division.

That is a prediction based on historical trend/fact.

If the Boys can’t find a replacement for safety Alan Ball, I don’t see how the defense can carry the team past 8-8.

I don't expect the defense to. That's where the offense will come in.

Last edited:

sbk92

Reaction score
Vick's as much in his prime as Romo is.

I can see any of the three winning it with some injury luck and things going their way. I'd make the Eagles the favorites.

But this is ridiculous to do before FA.

C

Cr122

Romo has had numbers like that before. I see no reason why he can't do it again.

And I'll even go on record to say we win the division this year. The NFC East is up for grabs.

Cythim

Reaction score
Romo has had numbers like that before. I see no reason why he can't do it again.

And I'll even go on record to say we win the division this year. The NFC East is up for grabs.

For me it depends on how much time we get for preseason. If it is short I think Vick will be able to dismantle defenses and get his team out to a quick lead. Looking at their schedule, Philly could be 6-0 when we head there in October.

C

Cr122

For me it depends on how much time we get for preseason. If it is short I think Vick will be able to dismantle defenses and get his team out to a quick lead. Looking at their schedule, Philly could be 6-0 when we head there in October.

Oh, absolutely, but I think a team can prepare for the regular season with at least two preseason games with a full training camp.

So as long as the lockout ends in early July teams then can prepare for free agency, and also the signing of their own free agents.

That should be enough time to fit everything in, but if it goes towards the end of July, there will be a shortened preseason. I doubt it goes any further than mid July though. JMO

Cythim

Reaction score
I'm mainly concerned about player fitness with the short preseason. Vick will torch a team that isn't physically prepared for his speed and play-making ability.

C

Cr122

I'm mainly concerned about player fitness with the short preseason. Vick will torch a team that isn't physically prepared for his speed and play-making ability.

I think it all depends on the player and what they do with their bodies while waiting out this lockout.

Some players are very smart about it, but I'm sure other players aren't too concerned.

You're right though, because the players are used to being in the weight rooms, and being heckled by their coaches, so we'll see.

Right now there's no one there to push them, they're going at their own pace.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With this being before free agency the cowboys are pretty much the same team except Romo and Dez will be healthy and we still went 1-6 with both healthy last year, for the cowboys to compete with the Eagles and Giants they have to upgrade the secondary and O line in free agency.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With this being before free agency the cowboys are pretty much the same team except Romo and Dez will be healthy and we still went 1-6 with both healthy last year, for the cowboys to compete with the Eagles and Giants they have to upgrade the secondary and O line in free agency.

And who was the HC at the time dumba.ss?

Gee, what's all of this jackoff orgy over the Eagles? Oh yeah! Changing the former Oline coach to the other side of the ball to ru n the entire defense is what will put them over.

Reaction score
Eagles still have to be the favorite. I know Laz will call it a jackoff thing, but they are the better team right now.

Reaction score
Eagles still have to be the favorite. I know Laz will call it a jackoff thing, but they are the better team right now.

The Eagles are third in the division right now. They have serious questions about their defense, and with a year of teams seeing Vick again, they will be hard pressed to have as much success on the offensive side of the ball. Cowboys and Giants over the Eagles is my bold prediction for how the teams finish this season.. count it.

Reaction score
With no games being played no team can be called the favorite right now or a better team.

You can pick a favorite whenever you want. Its called a prediction. How do you think fantasy football is so huge right now? Or how we get those preseason predictions every year? All it takes is making an educated guess. That's what a favorite is for goodness sakes, the prediction of the masses about who will be the best.

Reaction score
Well CR-122 predicted that the Lions would win the NFC North and the Packers would miss the playoffs.

Cr122 is making a prediction.

You're stating that there is no way to make a prediction since no games have been played.

:Dunce

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Eagles are third in the division right now. They have serious questions about their defense, and with a year of teams seeing Vick again, they will be hard pressed to have as much success on the offensive side of the ball. Cowboys and Giants over the Eagles is my bold prediction for how the teams finish this season.. count it.

THANK YOU. People seem to quesation whether Garrett can head this team, but have no questions on whether a former Oline coach can all of a sudden become a DC and succeed. Maybe we should have promoted Hudson Houck from Oline coach to DC.

Top Bottom