How many wins will Dallas have at the end of this season?

• 2 to 3 wins

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • 4 to 6 wins

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 7 to 8 wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm a delusional cowboys fan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think we'll end up with 4, but wont be surprised if it's less either.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I honestly don’t see how they win 1 more game. I mean this team just got throttled by the freaking Washington team.

But they are likely to win one game at the end of the season, you know “for pride” that will push them out of the top 5 in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kwcoolk619

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I honestly don’t see how they win 1 more game. I mean this team just got throttled by the freaking Washington team.

But they are likely to win one game at the end of the season, you know “for pride” that will push them out of the top 5 in the draft.

I agree.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

What pride?

That shit has clearly gone out the window with Jason Garrett along with this teams “fight, scratch, and claw”

This team has given up and has no pride left. This team sits down to piss!

I do believe we will win one more game, but it won’t be because of pride. It will be on accident or because the other team has more injured players than we do.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
“The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.”
— Marsellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction

Reactions: MrB

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
What pride?

That shit has clearly gone out the window with Jason Garrett along with this teams “fight, scratch, and claw”

This team has given up and has no pride left. This team sits down to piss!

I do believe we will win one more game, but it won’t be because of pride. It will be on accident or because the other team has more injured players than we do.

I certainly hope you’re right about all that stupid bullshit Garrett used to preach. That would always kill me. Oh you’re going all of a sudden want to play for pride now after you’ve been eliminated. You didn’t have any pride the first 10 games of the season but now all of a sudden you have pride. GFOH with that shit.

At this point I just want to see this team completely tank. I heard the officially put Griffen on the trade block. Hopefully he won’t be the only one on the block.

Top Bottom