Reaction score
When I first read the article title on Facebook & saw it originated from Bleacher Report I thought for sure it was a spoof. Once I saw the link to the petition and saw it went to the White House Petitions site, I figured it was worth sharing. I apologize if this was already discussed here:

Some San Antonio Spurs fans seem to think the Dallas Cowboys quarterback is bad luck

White House Petition Wants Tony Romo to Stay Away from Spurs Games

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo tends to be a bad luck charm...

BLEACHER REPORT

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Petition to keep Tony Romo from setting foot into the AT&T Center for any San Antonio Spurs games in the NBA Playoffs.

Tony Romo hasn't been a good luck charm for the Dallas Cowboys. In fact he has been somewhat of a curse in Dallas and for any home sports team he watches from the stands. This is well documented. Just ask Duke, Clippers, Dallas Stars, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks even the TNT show Dallas. Here in San Antonio we want our Spurs to win the entire enchilada. Tony Romo will only bring his curse into the AT&T Center and his mojo will make the Spurs lose. In fact we should send him into Russia. That Putin mess would be so over. Please America let's stand together and stop the Tony Romo curse. Go Spurs go!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...san-antonio-spurs-games-nba-playoffs/vkx6hVqd

Reaction score
I read elsewhere that Romo was a Thunder fan, so maybe the Spurs fans should want Romo present? What do you think?

Top Bottom