Reaction score
2/6/2014 8:48:28 AM

Joe Namath was one of the top storylines coming out of the Super Bowl due to the garish fur coat he wore during the coin toss, Justin Terranova of the New York Post reports.

“The real embarrassment on Sunday was Joe Namath’s caveperson coat,” PETA said Tuesday night in a statement, which is the nicest thing anyone could say about the Broncos’ performance.

“No matter what he spent on that eyesore, the animals who were trapped, bludgeoned, electrocuted, or skinned alive for their fur paid a lot more — the ultimate price, in fact — and viewers across the country agree that it was too high a price, as demonstrated by the outpouring of anti-fur messages that hit Twitter the second that Namath’s coat hit the screen.”

According to Marc Kaufman, who sold Namath the coat, it was a $3,000 coyote fur with Norwegian fox trim. Namath has a history with fur, but the PETA statement claimed he had changed his ways.

Reaction score
But if Joe Namath doesn't wear the fur, then than animal trapped, bludgeoned, electrocuted, or skilled alive died in vain.

Reaction score
Isn't there always a story about people finding animal carcasses in the PETA dumpsters?

Pretty sure these quack jobs kill more animals than anyone else.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They kill more animals than shelters. They adopt them then kill them.

Reaction score
It was only a matter of time. I reccomend the Penn & teller Bullshit episode about PETA. It's pretty great.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
images

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Isn't there always a story about people finding animal carcasses in the PETA dumpsters?

Pretty sure these quack jobs kill more animals than anyone else.
I like how they go along with the cops to raid cockfights and confiscate all the roosters. Once they get the roosters to the shelter, they realize that gamecocks fight each other on sight due to instinct. They then destroy all of the gamefowl. The media never tells this side if the story. I guess they want that particular breed of poultry to be extinct because a gamecock doesn't follow their silly ideals that all animals would get along if humans didn't interfere. PETA and the HSUS needs to he exposed for what they really are, frauds.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Another great example of just how damn stupid the animal rights nuts really are. I can't believe the number of ignorant people that buys into the shit they say without researching it for themselves.

Reaction score
Yeah because a vast majority of Real Animal rights activists would say or believe what the little newspaper clip said. :lol give me a break.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah because a vast majority of Real Animal rights activists would say or believe what the little newspaper clip said. :lol give me a break.
I have read and watched interviews with the president of the Humane Society make statements that was just as ignorant as the comments made in the media. The media gets most of the information tor their articles from these animal right idiots. I can't speak for dog fighting because I know nothing about the sport, but I can say that cockfighting is nothing like the public perception. I can debate the topic and honestly know that the the animal rights fanatics and the media is full of shit, but the general public believes it without taking the time to research the facts. We live in a country that allows abortion and allows many child abusers to walk the street under our laws. Cockfighting is a felony in many states. Kinda screwed up priorities in IMO.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
If human meat tasted better, we could easily solve overpopulation.

Top Bottom