Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well, I can't but at least the girl I'm banging isn't with me because of a future payday.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
As opposed to you guys discussing another guy's looks?

cmd34 said:
I saw Josh at the USC Coaching clinic a few weekends ago. Dude is swollen now. If Claiborne and Carr don't figure out things this year I would love for us to draft Shaw. Physical CB, good cover skills, and versatile.

k, fag.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Oh yeah

aj-mccarron-waka-flocka-flame-drugs-hat-elite-daily.jpg

View attachment 2235

ncf_a_mccc_cr_576x324.jpg

Why do people wear bowties. Wear a fucking tie. You're not 4 years old anymore and the PeeWee Herman look is terrible.

He was scheduled to visit/workout with the Titans and blew it off because he was "sick".

GTFO of here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He was scheduled to visit/workout with the Titans and blew it off because he was "sick".

GTFO of here.

Do you know for sure he wasn't sick?

That said, is this really that big of a deal? Manziel left (or was kicked out) of Payton Manning's QB camp. Is that something people seem worried about today?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rams, Ravens line up visits with A.J. McCarron

Posted by Josh Alper on April 22, 2014, 10:59 AM EDT

Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron worked out for the Browns last week and he’s meeting with them on Tuesday, which comes as no surprise given the Browns’ need for a long-term starter at quarterback.

The Ravens and Rams hope they have those answers already on the roster, but they’ll also be checking out the former Crimson Tide starter in the coming days. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that McCarron will visit the Ravens on Wednesday and Albert Breer of NFL Network reports the Rams are scheduled to watch him work out on May 1.

McCarron’s workout with the Rams fits with reports that the team is considering drafting a quarterback to go with Sam Bradford and Shaun Hill on the 2014 roster. Bradford is returning from a torn ACL and has two years left on his deal, so a rookie would give them an option in case things go the wrong way upon his return to the lineup.

Baltimore has Joe Flacco locked up well beyond next season, but coach John Harbaugh has been open about their desire to add competition for backup Tyrod Taylor this summer. McCarron isn’t the only quarterback they’ve looked at this offseason, which would make it little surprise to see them select a quarterback at some point next month.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Do you know for sure he wasn't sick?

That said, is this really that big of a deal? Manziel left (or was kicked out) of Payton Manning's QB camp. Is that something people seem worried about today?

Carr was sick as a dog at his Pro Day and still showed up and stuck it out. This douche skips the Sr. Bowl saying he has "nothing to prove". Eff him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Carr was sick as a dog at his Pro Day and still showed up and stuck it out. This douche skips the Sr. Bowl saying he has "nothing to prove". Eff him.

Yeah I as disappointed he didn't play in the Senior Bowl too, although he isn't the first player to ever decide to pass on it either.

I still wont be disappointed if we draft him (especially if we could somehow get him on day three) but my preference for QB is Mettenberger or Savage. Unfortunately we'd almost assuredly have to use our 2nd to get them and that's something I would rather not do either unless we acquire some extra picks.

Reaction score

This guy is like the rich white fag douche in a sports movie he's gonna get learnt a lesson.

I could be dying if 1 of 32 teams wants to see me I drag my ass there and at least let them see how sick I am and they'll cut the meeting short . He probably wanted to turn them
Off bc he doesn't want to be in a small market. As if he's good enough to cherry pick where he'll
Be a backup

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yeah I as disappointed he didn't play in the Senior Bowl too, although he isn't the first player to ever decide to pass on it either.

I still wont be disappointed if we draft him (especially if we could somehow get him on day three) but my preference for QB is Mettenberger or Savage. Unfortunately we'd almost assuredly have to use our 2nd to get them and that's something I would rather not do either unless we acquire some extra picks.

Savage? My God, you have some shitty taste in QBs.

Top Bottom