4. Tyron Smith
5. Tony Romo
6. Jason Witten
7. Travis Frederick
8. Orlando Scandrick
9. Demarco Murray
10. Brandon Carr

Reaction score
Really by 8 or so I was just naming names I remembered. In related news Justin Durant and Devonte Holloman are 11 and 12

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd put Melton in there somewhere but then maybe you bump the corner... But point stands that our offense should be elite.

Of course it isn't and we all know why.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Okay, right this second maybe he isn't, but then Romo can't be either.

ACLs are what, probably a 90%+ recovery rate anymore. So until proven otherwise, I'm going to assume he'll be okay by mid-season at the latest.

Reaction score

ACLs are what, probably a 90%+ recovery rate anymore. So until proven otherwise, I'm going to assume he'll be okay by mid-season at the latest.

You're arguing and losing a semantics battle with yourself.

Look at our defense they're all like borderline replaceable or soon to be replaced guys

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Our defense doesn't have a lot and doesn't have nearly the talent of our offense... I never argued anything different than that, amigo.

Reaction score

Romo has been here for years, missed one game last season, and is at least participating somewhat in OTAs. Melton missed 13-14 games and is an unknown as far as this team is concerned.

I don't know what the recovery rate is for DL with ACL replacements. They may have 90% recovery rate, but are that many just going back to their old performance level? I doubt it.

Top Bottom