IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He's an UFA - he could really help Ware on the other side - ie be Ware's Tony Tolbert ...ala Haley ....would be nice to also have that Jim Jeffocat vet on 3rd downs to bring ze heat.

Reaction score
He'll be a Cowboy. I wasn't aware he was an UFA though.

But yeah, I think he ends up in Dallas.

Reaction score
No. I'm not guessing.

Sorry but this is my last post on the topic. I won't debate it further.

Did you guys know what happened on this date in Cowboys history in 1937? Check out the History Zone to find out, amigos.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Either rush end our OLB. We don't run a traditional 3-4. We run a multiple front defense.

You telling me Ryan wouldn't find a way to use him?

The jets have no pass rushers, I bet they are willing to pay him.

It would be cool to see a guy of his caliber especially with th relationship e has with ware.

But it makes no sense at this point in his career.

Reaction score
It makes no point at this point in his career?

userious?

He still gets it done. Put him opposite of Ware and QB's will die.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

userious?

Meh. Maybe. You're probably right. Even Greg Ellis, who was a career 8 sack-a-season guy, had double-digit sacks opposite of Ware.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He is not an Unrestricted Free Agent until 2013.

However, he held out for a longer/bigger contract this past off-season and didn't get one. The Giants think he took his time getting healthy enough to play and he carries a 2012 cap hit of over $4M. Also, the Giants want to see JPP play more downs so it is possible he is cut this year.

He would definitely play LOLB for us if he came to Dallas. He almost the exact same size as DeMarcus Ware. He might struggle in pass coverage but Ryan would welcome his pass-rushing skills.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

userious?

Oh I don't question how much he would help nor would I complain...I would appaud it.

I just don't think they would pay someone hs age with the number of injuries he has had.

I am all for loading up on defense in free agency and getting a bunch of proven players.

Reaction score
I do it for a couple year deal as a stop gap guy till we can draft another younger OLB.

Top Bottom