junk

UDFA
Reaction score
List the things you are optimistic about and the things you are pessimistic about.

Optimistic:
Dez - He's going to go off this year
Sean Lee/Bruce Carter - I think this scheme will be a huge benefit to both
Callahan calling plays - I'm tired of middle of the pack offenses. Garrett is better as a walk around head coach. Very, very average as an OC
Frederick - I'm hoping he shores up the OL. They really need a smart leader on the line. I think he can be it.
Terrance Williams/Dwayne Harris - I think they'll both contribute a lot this year.
Playoffs? - the team almost got in last year with a decimated defense. Record against playoff teams wasn't good though.

Pessimistic:
Corners - Why do you spend all that money on man corners and move to a zone based scheme?
4-3 - Has the game passed Kiffin by? How does the defense do against read/option offenses
DL depth - thin to begin with. Counting on Ratliff as the 3 tech to make this thing go
Injuries - Need to see Lee and Carter get through a whole season. Starting to pile up already
OL performance - Frederick should be an upgrade. Otherwise, status quo for a horrible performing group
S play - are any of these young guys any good or does it continue to haunt the team?

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think (I'm hoping I should say) I eat crow over JJW...sounds like he's doing well.

I said it all offseason, our best chance this season is Dez just going absolutely berzerk this season and carrying the entire team.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm optimistic about Romos added influence on running this offense. I think he will thrive in this role.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Optimistic:
Jerry won't live forever.

Pessimistic:
He's alive right now.

Reaction score
Optomistic:
Dez gonna go Godzilla up in this bitch
Ware could hit 20 sacks
Frederick will be solid at worst
Dwayne Harris emerges as a critical role player
We make a run at the division title

Pessimistic:
JJ Wilcox and Terrance Williams have bad years
DL as a whole. They're killing it in training camp, but I bet they struggle to generate a pass rush during the year - save for Ware.
OL as a whole. Free and Parnell are struggling in camp. All our guards are shot.
Tyron Smith still doesn't take the next step to upper echolon LOT
Murray gets injured

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Optimistic:

Bryant - I don't know if he found religion or just a Michael Irvin starter kit or both, but he is looking like he's going to dominate
Lee - Ready to negro out if he stays healthy
Carter - Could be a Pro Bowler that makes the D work since Kiffin's system makes the WOLB a key
Bailey - Straight money

Pessimistic:

Shit storm of an OL - It is bad when you feel better about a rookie than the majority of the returning starters
The collection of ass and poo on the DL - Has the potential to be epic bad
Safety - If a team is considering starting a guy like Will Allen and it isn't close, yikes

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Optimistic:

Dez Bryant
Romo calling plays
Sean Lee and Bruce Carter
Ware on the end
Claiborne being a year more experienced
I have a good feeling about Ben Bass. He looks like a hard worker with a chip on his shoulder being an undrafted rookie free agent a year ago. Hatcher is solid. So is Lissemore. IMO we'lll be OK at DL.
Carlos Escobar
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders
Jerry being one year closer to death

Pessimistic:

The OL is a clusterfuck at the moment
Murray will get injured. That's a fact.
Ratliff. He'll play 8 games max.
Scandrick sucks and always has
Austin is a clown who doesn't want to do his job anymore

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
What is it with football players screwing their careers because of women?

You don't see people with real jobs doing that.
Two different kinds of people, one is capable of getting a real job.

Top Bottom