Okay, whodunit?

• Islamists

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Domestic terrorists of a right-wing persuasion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Domestic terrorists of a left-wing persuasion

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Generic crazy person with no discernible political motives, like Adam Lanza and James Holmes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
1. Islamists

2. Domestic terrorists of a right-wing persuasion

3. Domestic terrorists of a left-wing persuasion

4. Generic crazy person with no discernible political motivations like Adam Lanza, Jared Loughner, James Holmes, etc.

5. None of the above

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Have you seen Sacamano? He's not strong enough to carry a backpack.

He has the AIDS.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, whodunit?
1. Islamists

2. Domestic terrorists of a right-wing persuasion

3. Domestic terrorists of a left-wing persuasion

4. Generic crazy person with no discernible political motivations like Adam Lanza, Jared Loughner, James Holmes, etc.

5. None of the above

You forgot one possibility......the government. No way a pressure cooker bomb causes that much damage (as our government would have us believe). If you look at the video, the blast goes outward towards the street. The bob was strategically placed by a government operative near a gas line (the location of which could only be known by someone who works for a city/government agency) to maximize the blast radius. :tiptoe

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Geez dodger what is wrong with everyone that thinks the government would do this?

My wife just told me people on Facebook are posting links to that Alex jones site claiming navy seals were there with backpacks and devices. There are pictures.

I told her to unfriend those people and stop talking to them.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks the government would kill it's own citizens is a lunatic.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Have you seen Sacamano? He's not strong enough to carry a backpack.

He has the AIDS.

Still the coincidence is too close for comfort. I think someone should report him just in case.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Geez dodger what is wrong with everyone that thinks the government would do this?

My wife just told me people on Facebook are posting links to that Alex jones site claiming navy seals were there with backpacks and devices. There are pictures.

I told her to unfriend those people and stop talking to them.

I thought I'd add another option for our conspiracy theorist posters so everyone can feel at home and not be left out. I've said from day 1 it will be some Muslim radicals. The sad part is that these folks may be long gone and we'll have to track them down is some rat hole foreign country and that may take some time.

I'm sure there are pretty good photos of these "suspects" and I'd bet they're comparing airport security videos to identify these guys off the flight manifests.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

navy-seals-b.jpg

Top Bottom