Spears

FA SIGNINGS
Ernie Sims OLB
Sterlin Moore DB
Amobi Okoye DT
Louis Vasquez G

DRAFT
RD1 DJ Fluker T Bama
3 other tackles ranked higher than him will probably be gone, but all three struggle against a bull rush. To me that screams Doug Free too much. Fluker is a big nasty type of guy.

RD2 Margus Hunt DE SMU
Will def need work but isnt that why Dallas brought in Marinelli? Like his pass rushing ability and play against the run. Love his height and ability to knock the ball down.

RD3 Jordan Hill PSU DT
Guy disrupts and makes tackles. Can get pressure up the middle is good for TFL.

Rd 4vTJ McDonald S USC
Has Speed, can tackle. Has struggle with some parts of his game. But he knows Kiffins System and Kiffin thinks highly of him. I can see this being a Kiffin pick here.

RD 5 Kenjon Barner RB Oregon
Change of pace type RB with some pop. Can run between the tackles and runs with authority finishing his runs.

RD 6 Michael Williams TE Bama
Big TE with a nasty way of blocking. Something Dallas is missing for its running game. Especially at the Goaline.

UDFA
Travis Howard CB Ohio State
Michael Mauti LB Penn State
Kapron Lewis-Moore ND
Wes Horton DE USC
Marquis Jackson DE Portlant State
John Sullen G Auburn
Reggie Dunn WR Utah

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
RELEASES
Free
Connor
Sensabaugh
Ratliff
Spears

I'd keep Spears and Ratliff, cut Coleman.

CowboysRMX said:
FA SIGNINGS
Ernie Sims OLB
Sterlin Moore DB
Amobi Okoye DT
Louis Vasquez G

No to Okoye and Vasquez.

CowboysRMX said:
DRAFT
RD1 DJ Fluker T Bama
3 other tackles ranked higher than him will probably be gone, but all three struggle against a bull rush. To me that screams Doug Free too much. Fluker is a big nasty type of guy.

Yes. But not at #18. I believe we could trade back some slots, and get an extra 2nd rounder, and still draft Fluker.

CowboysRMX said:
RD2 Margus Hunt DE SMU
Will def need work but isnt that why Dallas brought in Marinelli? Like his pass rushing ability and play against the run. Love his height and ability to knock the ball down.

No. Either Warford or Sylvester Williams.

CowboysRMX said:
RD3 Jordan Hill PSU DT
Guy disrupts and makes tackles. Can get pressure up the middle is good for TFL.

No. I'd go with Bacari Rambo UGA FS.

CowboysRMX said:
Rd 4vTJ McDonald S USC
Has Speed, can tackle. Has struggle with some parts of his game. But he knows Kiffins System and Kiffin thinks highly of him. I can see this being a Kiffin pick here.

No. Take Williams Gholston MSU DE

CowboysRMX said:
RD 5 Kenjon Barner RB Oregon
Change of pace type RB with some pop. Can run between the tackles and runs with authority finishing his runs.

Yep.

CowboysRMX said:
RD 6 Michael Williams TE Bama
Big TE with a nasty way of blocking. Something Dallas is missing for its running game. Especially at the Goaline.

Not bad.

CowboysRMX said:
UDFA
Travis Howard CB Ohio State
Michael Mauti LB Penn State
Kapron Lewis-Moore ND
Wes Horton DE USC
Marquis Jackson DE Portlant State
John Sullen G Auburn
Reggie Dunn WR Utah

I'd add Joe Kruger Utah State DE to UFDA.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Word is Fluker is climbing alot because of his size. Scouts are starting to think he wont get past 21. With what Jerry has been saying about Livings and bernadeau. I dont think they will be replaced in the starting lineup. And if they do i think it will be by Kowalski. Costa will be tendered. Teams arent going to give up a draft pick for him.

Warford or Williams will not be available in the middle of round 2. No way no how. They will be gone by first 8 picks of round 2.

Rambo i like but i just think Kiffin likes TJ so much he will get that pick.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Moore is under contract next yr I believe, pretty sure he signed a two yr deal.

Hate the other free agent signings. Wouldnt take Fluker at 18 but would consider him later. Hate Hunt and I dont think McDonald can cover worth anything or play in space.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Word is Fluker is climbing alot because of his size. Scouts are starting to think he wont get past 21. With what Jerry has been saying about Livings and bernadeau. I dont think they will be replaced in the starting lineup. And if they do i think it will be by Kowalski. Costa will be tendered. Teams arent going to give up a draft pick for him.

He's always had the size, that alone cannot be making him climb mocks. It's not like he came out of nowhere. I've only saw one mock that has him in the top 25, and that was McShay's. He's generally been running a late 1st or early 2nd.

Warford or Williams will not be available in the middle of round 2. No way no how. They will be gone by first 8 picks of round 2.

No way... now how? That's ignorant. Players rise and fall all the time in mocks and in the actual draft, and we haven't even had the combine as of yet.

No way... no how: that DeCastro would fall as far as he did. But he did. Same for Rodgers.

No way... no how: that a player like Bruce Irvin, whom many mocks had as a 3rd rounder, would yet end up being drafted in the top 15 of the 1st round.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He's always had the size, that alone cannot be making him climb mocks. It's not like he came out of nowhere. I've only saw one mock that has him in the top 25, and that was McShay's. He's generally been running a late 1st or early 2nd.

No way... now how? That's ignorant. Players rise and fall all the time in mocks and in the actual draft, and we haven't even had the combine as of yet.

No way... no how: that DeCastro would fall as far as he did. But he did. Same for Rodgers.

No way... no how: that a player like Bruce Irvin, whom many mocks had as a 3rd rounder, would yet end up being drafted in the top 15 of the 1st round.

You think Sylvester Williams and Warford will fall to the middle of the 2nd? Talk about ignorant.

First of all look at the top of the draft and then look at all the teams that need OL. Then look at the rise Williams has made to this point with just a superior SR bowl. He is very fast for a Dt. He will only rise with the combine.

U scream ignorance.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You think Sylvester Williams and Warford will fall to the middle of the 2nd? Talk about ignorant.

What I think and what you think doesn't matter. I'm hoping. Sure. But I am not emphatically saying that they will. Nobody knows what is going to happen between now and the combine. NFL Teams' draft boards do not hardly if ever, conincide with internet mocks. Most of you hadn't even heard of Sylvester Williams until about maybe a couple of weeks since people on this board started talking and paying attention to Sylvester Williams. I was already in the Syl bandwagon, while all the others were jocking and mocking Brandon Williams.

Now you can go to CBSSports under their prospect rankings, and initially they had Syl Williams as a 2nd-3rd round pick. He's the #9 ranked DT, and overall rank of #92, which makes him a solid 3rd rounder. I don't think Sly Williams makes it to the 3rd round, but at the same time, he is not listed as top 50 player on any big board.

First of all look at the top of the draft and then look at all the teams that need OL. Then look at the rise Williams has made to this point with just a superior SR bowl. He is very fast for a Dt. He will only rise with the combine.

That's your problem right there. Just because there are teams that need OL doesn't mean that is the direction they are going to go come draft day. You're trying to apply your internet mocking to that of actual teams' draft boards. Players are going to rise and fall between now and the week before the draft. Yous till got the combines and the Pro Days.

U scream ignorance.

Aw you hurt my feelings. You don't know who will or will not be available at our #47 pick. Quit acting like you some expert. You're an highlight-reel GM and internet/youtube scout like the rest of us.

Top Bottom