Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
IMO
Thursday night opener: patriots @ ravens
Sunday night: packers/broncos
Monday night: jets @ Pittsburgh / Seahawks @niners

they are going to send us to washington for a rematch or to philly for the introduction of the post reid era....

i have no doubts about it...we will be on the road to start and finish again, just like always.

Training camp has been taken away from the local people, we start and finish every year on the road....

it really sucks

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The league will push back the first Skins-Boys game to make sure we face Griffin. Book it.

Reaction score
they are going to send us to washington for a rematch or to philly for the introduction of the post reid era....

i have no doubts about it...we will be on the road to start and finish again, just like always.

Training camp has been taken away from the local people, we start and finish every year on the road....

it really sucks

What's funny is that I made sure to have the team who finished better last year host the game out of respect.

They could have Denver @ Dallas on snf but every Denver and every Dallas game is ratings gold,
Might not need to use that matchup in that spot.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What's funny is that I made sure to have the team who finished better last year host the game out of respect.

They could have Denver @ Dallas on snf but every Denver and every Dallas game is ratings gold,
Might not need to use that matchup in that spot.

that denver game with manning at home will be a late november early december game. We seem to always jam that good afc game into our schedule that way. Especially since cbs will want a piece of dallas ratings.

Reaction score
@TomPelissero: #Bears' interest in Phil Loadholt is legitimate, I'm told. Offering better numbers than #Vikings

Bears are supposedly also interested in Jake Long.

Guess Gabe Carimi - a tackle I actually wanted us to look at if we had traded down in 2010 - is a bust.

My draft day prognostications are impeccable

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm about 90% I'm going to switch teams and become a 49'ers fan.

Great coach.
Best GM in football.
Good young QB.
Easy division.

vs

Good QB
23 years of fandom invested
Sweet (non-paying) message board Admin gig

Great news. So GTFOOH

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Let this sink in....

Anquan Boldin has been traded for twice since the Cowboys traded for Roy Williams in 2008.

Both teams that traded for Boldin combined paid less than what we gave up for Roy.

The fact that one just was a stud in the playoffs and just won a Super Bowl ring, while the other is out of the league is insult to injury.

Oh... what I wouldn't give for a real GM.

Seattle just traded basically the same thing we did for an injury prone lockerroom malcontent. Whats that say?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seattle just traded basically the same thing we did for an injury prone lockerroom malcontent. Whats that say?

That was a fucked up trade for the Seahawks. Harvin is not worht it. The guy has NEVER had a 1,000 yard season--kind of hard to do when you never played a full season. I never seen so much hype heaped upon a player. And on top of that... Harvin wants Calvin Johnson type money.

Them fucking Seahawks could have had Miles Austin for a 2nd rounder, and probably for less money and less of a headache.

Reaction score
@PFCentral
Vikings just released Antoine Winfield.

Should we give him a look? I remember Parcells wanted him here oh... 7 years ago or so.

:awkward

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@PFCentral
Vikings just released Antoine Winfield.

Should we give him a look? I remember Parcells wanted him here oh... 7 years ago or so.

:awkward

Interesting. He'd be a decent pickup. However, he's old and been injured alot. But he's a leader in the lockerroom. I suspect the Redskins will pursue him.

Reaction score
‏@AdamSchefter
Former Bills G Andy Levitre has reached agreement in principle with the Titans on 5-year, $39 million deal.

Top Bottom