NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
The commander in chief was caught on an open microphone on Monday telling Russia's president that he would have more flexibility for a missile deal during his second term, according to reports.

Obama was finishing a 90-minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev at a South Korea summit when the interchange happened, ABC News reported.

"On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space,” Obama told Medvedev, asking him to pass the comments on to incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Medvedev got the political import right away.

"Yeah, I understand," Medvedev said, the mic catching it all. "I understand your message about space.”

Obama said he would be in a better position to make a deal once he got through his re-election bid.

"This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said.

Again, the Russian president appeared to understood the politics involved.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," he told the president.

A senior administration official later told ABC News that this "is not the kind of year in which we’re going to resolve (an) incredibly complicated issue like this."

[video=youtube;uI0DYcHtTlI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI0DYcHtTlI[/video]

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BO: "You know I'm a Marxist, but lets wait a few more months to officially come out of the closet"

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Thanks, Rush, Glenn or whoever it is you folks get your jaded opinions from these days.

Do you ever have an actual thought about politics that comes from yourself, or do you just post this same line with a couple words changed around every time?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you ever have an actual thought about politics that comes from yourself, or do you just post this same line with a couple words changed around every time?

Maybe he needs a teleprompter for his posting.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

That's tad amount to funneh.

Cythim

Reaction score
BO: "You know I'm a Marxist, but lets wait a few more months to officially come out of the closet"

What? You are anti-Marxist? That must make you a Nazi! OMG you're a Nazi! Hey everyone dbair is a Nazi because he is anti-Marxist!

Reaction score
Original thought?
The post I responded too, was typical Glenn Beck political vomit.

I do post my own thoughts on politcal topics. I post that particular post when I get sick of the party whore bs you and others post.

You'd think you "conservatives" would be used to senseless garbage. Your heros spout it all the time.

Last edited:

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Original thought?
The post I responded too, was typical Glenn Beck political vomit.

I do post my own thoughts on politcal topics. I post that particular post when I get sick of the party whore bs you and others post.

You'd think you "conservatives" would be used to senseless garbage. Your heros spout it all the time.

That "I" post? lol Try again, Ruprecht. I rarely, if ever post anything on politics. Once in a while, I'll post an article, but rarely comment on it, pro or con. But I do like reading others take on things. And no. You don't post your own thoughts. Look through political threads both here and the DCC. The vast majority of your posts are something along the lines of "Typical Limbaugh republicans". "Ok, Rush" "Typical republican talking heads", and other one line wastes of bandwidth. I found those responses with a search that took less than 5 minutes. And look. There were even more in this post I quoted. Enlighten me and see how long it takes you to find where you've actually had a well thought out (sic) response to a political topic. You'll have to wade through a metric shit ton of posts like I've just described, tho. Which was the point I was making.

And while your at it, see if you can find anywhere where I've posted any of the 'party whore bs' you've just accused me of doing. Or where I've said I like any of the republican candidates, where it could be thought they were my 'hero'. Until you can, it's just like I said. When it comes to politics and the discussions involving them, you're about as worthless as tits on a nun.

Last edited:

Iamtdg

Reaction score
That "I" post? lol Try again, Ruprecht. I rarely, if ever post anything on politics. Once in a while, I'll post an article, but rarely comment on it, pro or con. But I do like reading others take on things. And no. You don't post your own thoughts. Look through political threads both here and the DCC. The vast majority of your posts are something along the lines of "Typical Limbaugh republicans". "Ok, Rush" "Typical republican talking heads", and other one line wastes of bandwidth. I found those responses with a search that took less than 5 minutes. And look. There were even more in this post I quoted. Enlighten me and see how long it takes you to find where you've actually had a well thought out (sic) response to a political topic. You'll have to wade through a metric shit ton of posts like I've just described, tho. Which was the point I was making.

And while your at it, see if you can find anywhere where I've posted any of the 'party whore bs' you've just accused me of doing. Or where I've said I like any of the republican candidates, where it could be thought they were my 'hero'. Until you can, it's just like I said. When it comes to politics and the discussions involving them, you're about as worthless as tits on a nun.

pwnt.gif

Top Bottom