VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Apparently the great majority of terrorists are Americans...

(Reuters) - The Obama administration on Thursday defended its collection of the telephone records of millions of Americans as part of U.S. counterterrorism efforts, re-igniting a fierce debate over privacy even as it called the program critical to warding off an attack.

The admission came after Britain's Guardian newspaper (it took a fucking foreign news outlet to bring it out) published on Wednesday a secret court order authorizing the collection of phone records generated by millions of Verizon Communications customers.

Link

Everyone say's Obama blames everything on Bush, and they're right. But they say it as though it's not fair or accurate. Who else set up the climate, policies and agencies which he now uses to spy on and institute more laws against the American people?

Personally, I'd love for Bush to be accountable and to hear Bush's sentiments on the very platform he created for his successor to do all the traitorous acts he does commit.

Obama is every bit a liar and on the surface worse, but is he really? Wouldn't Bush be far worse for pretending to be as stupid as this in furtherance of deception? At least this current animal is pretty blatant in his anti-Americanism at all levels - and you might even expect it from him. Dreams from his anti_american pop's and all.

Video Of Obama opposing Wire-tapping

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Of course. They never do anything wrong. If they sat and watched for several hours from a drone while doing nothing as those navy seals and ambassador were overrun and killed in Libya and thought that was ok do you think they care about phone records?

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I know they don't care, I'm more interested in the partisan ass-hats doffing their malodorous caps and stop supporting these dildo's.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Can't help but chuckle. Just a little.
I hope Big O didn't hear me though.

Minimalist

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I despise this administration. 2016 elections can't come soon enough.

The worst part of this and everything else going on is that Obama is thumbing his nose at half of the country. Has there ever been a more divisive president?

He's just as bad as Bush was claimed to be.

Last edited:

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
We--el... about those elections. I'm tending toward them no longer having relevance really.
I'm sure another 'historic moment' will present itself and things like capabilities, experience and integrity will fall flat on the ears of a population more enamored with the idea of making such an historic selection of a woman. All of Hilary's crap can be swept under the rug by that time and the bright and shining lights of historic moments will once again win the day. And we'll have more of the same.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
tsarnaev-600x453.jpg

Top Bottom