x69twisted

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yep.

But I don't get why this is news. Jerry doesn't know football. He has absolutely zero clue on how to put together a winning football team. He isn't stupid here for this move, he's stupid period. He needed someone else to clean up his own mess so we can contend today. He can't do it himself. Now and in the future. He's not a personnel guy, no matter how fat the wallet.

Rubbish,are you even a cowboys fan?

sbk92

Reaction score
If what I'm saying isn't true, then why did he have to bring in Parcells? And why did the team immediately become good again one he did?

He had a decade to build something. He epic failed.

It's laughable that this even has to be discussed. It's common knowledge around the league. Jerry's an owner portraying a General Manager. No team in this league would even interview him for the same gig.

Now I will say he's better post-Parcells. At least in the draft. How much better remains to be seen but clearly these last few classes are superior to the giant collection of shat he gave us from 1994 to 2002.

sbk92

Reaction score
That's really funny because all that comes out of your mouth is bullshit ,and misstwat too,u guys just wanna stir shit up

Yes. Saying Jerry Jones isn't a personnel guy is bullshat intending to stir up shat.

I feel like I'm talking to a child. With his face painted blue and silver.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jerry may be a little better for having worked with BP. I don't claim to know anything that goes on behind closed doors, but if Jerry had even a glimmer of hope of hiring Bill Parcells on as a GM after he was done with coaching, and he decided to stick with the GM we have had all along, he hasn't learned nearly as much as some want to say he has.

x69twisted

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yes. Saying Jerry Jones isn't a personnel guy is bullshat intending to stir up shat.

I feel like I'm talking to a child. With his face painted blue and silver.

No i mean EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS BULLSHIT,AND Midswat TOO ,STOP EDITING MY POST ******

sbk92

Reaction score
What the fuck is your point? Greg Ellis was CUT IN THE END. Crayton was traded in the END. We didn't get nothing for Ellis, but we got something for Crayton and kept him from a divisional rival that certainly would have snagged him up. Gosh, you're such an idiot.

I have two points.

1) We got great production out of Ellis after the whining began. That's worth more than a late round pick.

2) You should have been aborted. With a coat hanger.

sbk92

Reaction score
Jerry may be a little better for having worked with BP. I don't claim to know anything that goes on behind closed doors, but if Jerry had even a glimmer of hope of hiring Bill Parcells on as a GM after he was done with coaching, and he decided to stick with the GM we have had all along, he hasn't learned nearly as much as some want to say he has.

Definitely not. He's still a pig. Just a slightly less dirty one.

I'd like nothing better than the team being out from under the Jones family control. Because I want my football team ran by the best personnel guy available and that will never happen with this leadership.

sbk92

Reaction score
X69. Knock this shit off, either debate him or drop it.

He can't debate it. He's yet another mindless homer who doesn't want to read the truth.

It's idiots like this that chant Jerry while laughing at Dan Snyder.

x69twisted

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He can't debate it. He's yet another mindless homer who doesn't want to read the truth.

It's idiots like this that chant Jerry while laughing at Dan Snyder.

you still are missing the poinjt ,this has nothing to do with jerry ,its you and Midswat egging members until they are pist off ,fukin ******

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
you still are missing the poinjt ,this has nothing to do with jerry ,its you and Midswat egging members until they are pist off ,fukin ******

It's obvious Ba'al has gotten to you. Tell him we say hi.

sbk92

Reaction score

I don't "egg" anybody. I speak what I think is the truth.

You're pissed off because you're a homer. You don't want to read that your GM is a fraud.

Top Bottom