VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
It definitely reveals how much of a fraud Garrett is.

I don't care what anybody says... but Garrett sandbagged Wade that season and got him canned. So I am glad to see Garrett struggle the way he is, ad I have no problem when he gets embarrassed at Jones coming down to the sidelines.

Jones is doing every dumb thing imaginable to make it work with Garrett. What's clear to everyone else will eventually dawn on him, while the careers of some great players are being wasted. In the meantime, we can watch Weeden miss easy throws. Man this season just turned on a dime.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jones is doing every dumb thing imaginable to make it work with Garrett. What's clear to everyone else will eventually dawn on him, while the careers of some great players are being wasted. In the meantime, we can watch Weeden miss easy throws. Man this season just turned on a dime.

This is what pisses me off all the more. I don't understand his obsession f making it work for Garrett.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
This is what pisses me off all the more. I don't understand his obsession f making it work for Garrett.

The same obsession with everything else he does: validate his shit house decisions and prove himself. Which of course, he never does.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Beasley running wide fucking open underneath for an easy first.

Jesus Christ.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well we all said they had to play a nearly perfect game to win.

Blocked FG and now horrible INT. Beasley was wide open in the middle of the field too.

Top Bottom