Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For anyone that plans to buy Sunday Ticket again this year, today is the last day to get it for $349 for the season.

If you bought it last year and it is scheduled to auto renew, be aware that it will auto renew at the full price of $449 on August 1st.

I had to call and cancel my auto renew, then purchase it at the discounted price.

Otherwise if you just let it auto renew then you will pay $100 more.

I only found out because a buddy called and said that he saw a commercial on YouTube announcing that today was the last day for the deal. He said that he has been seeing these adds all day everyday for weeks.

What I find interesting is because I had my Sunday Ticket on auto renew which would have been for full price, I never had one single add pop up on YouTube about the discounted price of $349. Not one single Sunday Ticket add at all!

Sneaky little bastards!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dude, get the streaming version on nfl.com. You get all the games (including preseason), you just cant watch them until they finish the game. Costs like 80 bucks.

And yes, you can run the app on your gigantic TV via the Firestick thing.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dude, get the streaming version on nfl.com. You get all the games (including preseason), you just cant watch them until they finish the game. Costs like 80 bucks.

And yes, you can run the app on your gigantic TV via the Firestick thing.

I am vehemently opposed to watching a game that is not live!

Unless I’ve seen it before, like our Super Bowls on VHS.

Otherwise I have zero interest in watching a Cowboys game that’s not live.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I am vehemently opposed to watching a game that is not live!

Unless I’ve seen it before, like our Super Bowls on VHS.

Otherwise I have zero interest in watching a Cowboys game that’s not live.
Well obviously I prefer to watch them live, but I've been DVRing games for years when I couldn't watch it and it's fine. I especially like no commercials.

I make every effort to avoid finding out anything about the game or outcome before I can watch it myself. 98% of the time I'm able to do that.

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader
Reaction score
A good handful of Cowboys games are usually televised in my area. The few that aren't, I use a free stream. I will NOT give the NFL one dime to continue on paying these overpriced players more & more every year. Cowboys or not!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well obviously I prefer to watch them live, but I've been DVRing games for years when I couldn't watch it and it's fine. I especially like no commercials.

I make every effort to avoid finding out anything about the game or outcome before I can watch it myself. 98% of the time I'm able to do that.

That would be virtually impossible for me to do.

With all the Cowboy shit I subscribe to and groups I’m part of and apps I have, I get pop ups on my phone every time a Cowboy player farts. I wouldn’t even know where all to start to turn off all the different Cowboy shit that send me notifications about anything and everything Cowboys!

I would always know the outcome of the game before I had a chance to watch it myself.

That would be like reading the last chapter of a book before reading the book itself.

No bueno!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Scot, see the DCU is different here. We genuinely care about our members.

I am trying to help you by offering advice on how you can offset those oppressive California taxes and economic problems. You are also going to have another exceedingly high gas tax to pay in the not too distant future so you need to be considering all ways you save funds and then in turn, you can donate more to Gruesome Newsome's causes.

It's just part of a perk of being a valued member here.

Top Bottom