Reaction score
There are people who will have opposing views to anything.

Joe Namath wore a fur coat at the Super Bowl.

People bitched.

Doesn't make Joe Namath courageous for wearing a fur coat.

Sticks and stones may break my bones. Calling me names won't hurt me.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I commend his dad for his honesty. You can love someone and still be gravely disappointed in them.

Reaction score
I just mean mugged a husky girl for not getting a diet beverage from the vending machine.

she = courageous

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I commend his dad for his honesty. You can love someone and still be gravely disappointed in them.

Good point. Homosexual activity disgust and sickens me, but I have never disrespected any gays because of the sexual behavior. I know a gay guy that I went to school with and actually stood up for him when he was being picked on by other kids. When I see him, we talk and have normal conversation. I am disappointed in the way he conducts his life, but I consider him a friend. Hate the sin, not the sinner. That is the point that I am trying to make. It is a choice that he has made and he is the person that has to live with it. It is not my problem.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I bet your friend got an erection when you stood up for him.

No, but he did tell my daughter a couple of years ago that he always respected me and appreciated my treating him decent because nobody else would. He said I was one of a very few people that treated him well and it made his school years better. On a serious note, I never knew that it meant that much to him. I would imagine that the guy had a rough time throughout school.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;7hVR9o3N6k8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hVR9o3N6k8[/video]

fag

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If he didn't come out the media would have exposed it at some point. He wanted to come out on his own terms.

Top Bottom