Reaction score
How much time does it take to put this stuff together, OP? It's appreciated, considering we know you probably have many ornery shitters to deal with at the apartment complex.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The most important date was wrong. I don't know where he got September 3rd from.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
How much time does it take to put this stuff together, OP? It's appreciated, considering we know you probably have many ornery shitters to deal with at the apartment complex.

Don't make fun. One day all those shitters will be his...

if the proprietor has her way and wills it to him instead of her family.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seatle opens at home now. Dallas makes a trip to Seattle next yr. Daily Turd is already reporting its definitely being considered for Seattle's season opener.

Nightmare for us.

Reaction score
If they are smart (I know, I know) then they'd sign some middle of the road value free agents and instead of trying to get one guy that might be a really good player, find two or three quality starters.

Your plan would require actual coaching skills. Not some lame duck ginger propped up like Weekend at Bernie's.

Reaction score
If we open at Seattle on Thursday night it'll be like a play-by-play remaking of the Super Bowl yesterday cuz Dallas...

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
As you know, I had previously proclaimed April 15 as the day the NFL Schedule would be released.

I am revising my prediction: April 16.
or April 17
or April 18
or April 19
or April 22
or April 23
or April 24
or April 25
or April 26
or April 29
or April 30
or May 1
or May 2
or May 3
or May 6
or May 7
or May 8

Trust me Fellas, it will be one of those days. I have a thousand dollars that says so.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a very high-up individual with the league. He is telling me that the schedule will be released on April 22nd.

I cannot tell you who this is, because no one is supposed to know this. Please do not PM me asking who my source is. I will go to my grave with his name never having come through my lips.

Reaction score
http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...s-schedule-will-be-released-on-april-22.html/

Report: Dallas Cowboys schedule planned to be released on April 22
By Jon Machota
jmachota@dallasnews.com
3:46 pm on April 16, 2014

The preseason schedule has been determined and the 2014 opponents have been finalized. The NFL, however, still has not revealed the actual schedule for this upcoming season.

But there’s good news. The schedule is planned to be released next Tuesday, according to ProFootballTalk.com’s Mike Florio.

Florio wrote Wednesday that the unveiling could be moved to Wednesday, April 23 or Thursday, April 24, but the league is currently aiming for Tuesday.

The Dallas Cowboys’ 2014 opponents were released in February.

Along with the six games against their NFC East rivals, the Cowboys’ home slate will include visits from Arizona, San Francisco, Houston, Indianapolis and New Orleans. The remaining five road games will be against St. Louis, Seattle, Tennessee, Chicago and Jacksonville, which will be played in London on Nov. 9.

The NFL released its pre-season schedule last Wednesday. Although the specific times and dates have not been determined, the Cowboys know they will travel to San Diego between Aug. 7-10, host Baltimore between Aug. 14-18, play their third preseason game in Miami between Aug. 21-24 and close the preseason at AT&T Stadium against Denver on Aug. 28.

Top Bottom