ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Really surprised he's not gonna stay in San Fran. His skill set seems perfect for Kellys scheme. And Kellys a good enough coach to return him to form, like he was under Harbaugh.

Yep. If he wants to have any kind of career he should stay there and play for Kelly.

But I guess he got his feelings hurt the last couple years there and already decided he wants out.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought Kap was a decent QB but I guess coaching does matter. In any event, SF is in the driver's seat. Goff is going to fall right into their lap.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Make it happen Browns. Make it happen.

SportsCenter
@SportsCenter

Could Colin Kaepernick be the next Browns QB? He wants to play in Cleveland for new Browns coach Hue Jackson. es.pn/1LWSlgS 27m

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looks like both Cleveland and the Rams have decided to not pursue Fitzpatrick any longer. The report stated the Rams backed out due to the price. It didn't say why the Browns bowed out

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Looks like both Cleveland and the Rams have decided to not pursue Fitzpatrick any longer. The report stated the Rams backed out due to the price. It didn't say why the Browns bowed out

I have a feeling that Fitzpatrick is looking for Osweiler money. He must have forgot that he's still just a journeyman. Good for the Browns.

Reaction score
Nolan Carroll's visit to Cowboys didn't end in signing contract, sounds like. Source says Eagles and Dolphins two teams in play.

Top Bottom