NFC East Draft Winner

• Total voters
Reaction score
The redskins bought themselves hope for the next 3 years. They win the 2012 draft but lose 2013 and 2014 draft.

Rg3 reminds me a little of Aaron Rodgers. I'm scurred

Reaction score
God forbid you say something positive about the Eagles, just to have Dbair and Laz pin you down and rape the Cowboy love back into you.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
God forbid you say something positive about the Eagles, just to have Dbair and Laz pin you down and rape the Cowboy love back into you.

Well, I voted that the Eagles had the best draft on this poll. So that blows your claim I'm such a homer. I am a homer without a doubt. But I'm an objective homer.

That aside, just because the Eagles had the ebst draft doesn't mean it will pan out. There has been plenty of times where they had the best draft and look how it worked out for them?

Reaction score
Well, I voted that the Eagles had the best draft on this poll. So that blows your claim I'm such a homer. I am a homer without a doubt. But I'm an objective homer.

That aside, just because the Eagles had the ebst draft doesn't mean it will pan out. There has been plenty of times where they had the best draft and look how it worked out for them?

I think you contradicted yourself seven times.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think you contradicted yourself seven times.

No. Not I. Anyway, so what if the Eagles had the best draft, they had the best offseason last year and look what and where it got them. I swear, I think they draft players with the intention of later trading them.

The Eagles are just spinning wheels right now. If they were smart, what they should do is cut ties with Reid and just start on over. Trade Reid ala the Raiders trading Gruden. They probably could get a 1st rounder for Reid.

Top Bottom