CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Update: Ive added new player skins. All are of the same style as the murray just added different players in the banner. Dez Bryant, Tony Romo, and Sean Lee have been added

If you guys want the brown background let me know.

Ive also just now added a mesh background. White

So in the menu you should have

DeMarco Murray
Demarco Murray Brown
Demarco Murray Mesh
Dez Bryant
Dez Bryant Mesh
Tony Romo
Tony Romo Mesh
Sean Lee
Sean Lee Mesh
Mobile

Last edited:

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Demarco Murray mesh..............stare at that much longer and I'll need to see an optometrist.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Skin is too bright. Can you add a little darker mood to it.

It's very gay and happy

Reaction score
Love Dez Freakin Bryant in the banner.

RMX.... props for the effort. I know that shit aint easy. If I send you nudes could you make a background with more silver/grey?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If Hostile would only grace us with a constructive criticism 101 piece.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
DeMarcus Ware skin is up. Made this one with a darker feel for the old fucks with bad eyes lol. In the menu picker at the bottom labled Demarcus Ware.

I have one more skin to make and thats going to be a progressive style. If any of you been to dcfu it will be somewhat like that. Everything cutom.

Reaction score
Love the royal blue, the pigskin-looking pattern, and the overall look. Great job.

Now it just needs Garrett calling a timeout on the banner.

I think the site looks great. I also really like TE's suggestion about Garrett's timeout signal. I'm sure he meant it tongue and cheek, but I think that an occasional irreverent photo is kind of fitting for this site.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DeMarcus Ware skin is up. Made this one with a darker feel for the old fucks with bad eyes lol. In the menu picker at the bottom labled Demarcus Ware.

I have one more skin to make and thats going to be a progressive style. If any of you been to dcfu it will be somewhat like that. Everything cutom.

That one's alot easier on the eyes. My only suggestion in terms of aesthetics would be to make the side borders match the dark blue at the edge of the Ware Banner that way the Banner blends seamlessly and bonus the site remains blue for a Cowboys site.

Top Bottom