C

Cr122

Oh, and I'll post the information again so you guys that already have the game can join. Hint. Hint.

Franchise name- dcu Password- cowboys

C

Cr122

8pm is fine. Im in PA so that's not too early at all.

Okay. I just have to here from Sheik and Ever. Hopefully we can add a couple of more users by then.

I'll set it up for 8PM Tuesday then. These fantasy drafts take a few hours. That's the shitty thing.

Cythim

Reaction score
Cythim, are you interested in playing?

I want to but I've got things to do. If I buy the game I will play it until I am good enough to own you all and I don't want to waste that much time.

C

Cr122

I want to but I've got things to do. If I buy the game I will play it until I am good enough to own you all and I don't want to waste that much time.

lol So I take it that's a no.

Cythim

Reaction score
Yeah, not today. I am two semesters from finishing my degree and I want to get this shit taken care of. My employer is expecting me to finish soon so they can promote me...

C

Cr122

Yeah, not today. I am two semesters from finishing my degree and I want to get this shit taken care of. My employer is expecting me to finish soon so they can promote me...

Excellent. Congrats on your degree, and your promotion.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I played a game against some random person the night before last. . .

I still have it.

Started the game on defense. The dude had a good kick return to about midfield. Stopped him on 4th down. My second offensive play was a 50+ yard TD pass to Witten. On my next drive Austin caught a 50+ yard bomb for a TD.

After that I think I scored 1 TD all game, the dude was kind of a cheeser at first, but after I punted a few times, he played straight up.

From fear of him quitting before the game was over, I let him get within 10 points toward the end of the game.

Come to find out after, the fucking game was not ranked.

C

Cr122

I played a game against some random person the night before last. . .

I still have it.

Started the game on defense. The dude had a good kick return to about midfield. Stopped him on 4th down. My second offensive play was a 50+ yard TD pass to Witten. On my next drive Austin caught a 50+ yard bomb for a TD.

After that I think I scored 1 TD all game, the dude was kind of a cheeser at first, but after I punted a few times, he played straight up.

From fear of him quitting before the game was over, I let him get within 10 points toward the end of the game.

Come to find out after, the fucking game was not ranked.

lol Yeah that's happened to me. I usually go in the play now mode and select ranked game. I don't have anymore problems with that.

C

Cr122

I could probably add two more users, but they're not from our board. You can get a hold of them through message via PSN.

I'll leave it up to you guys if you want me to invite them. They know the rules and don't cheese.

Reaction score
Ok, change of plans. Would the draft work on thursday for you guys? Apparently im fucking scheduled to work this tuesday night even though i never work Tuesdays.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I could probably add two more users, but they're not from our board. You can get a hold of them through message via PSN.

I'll leave it up to you guys if you want me to invite them. They know the rules and don't cheese.

Who are they?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Boozeman and Hkmtrublu. We can leave it with just 5 guys in here too. It doesn't matter. I've played in their league last year.

I'm fine with it. Who in the hell is Hkmbatu?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I liked playing against Booze. We had some pretty close back and forth games a few years ago.

C

Cr122

We are drafting sometime at the end of the week. So if you haven't joined yet do so this week.

Top Bottom