cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Considering where we will drafting (16 to 20), and after the cut-up's I just watched, I'm rolling with UNC Jonathan Cooper. I like the way this kid pulls and the way he targets and takes on blockers. Reading up on him some more it looks like he's a natural leader and the kind of player who challenges his teammates (our line desperately needs someone to). I know this is a solid first round for pass rushers but this is my guy right now. Commence hating Bob.
ncf_u_jonathancooper_es_600.jpg

Let Free go and sign Sebastian Vollmer in free agency and we can make huge gains in O Line play.
boston_i_vollmer_600.jpg

As far as Center goes, we could let Costa and Bernadeau fight it out (yuck) or let them both go and sign Antoine Caldwell from Houston...
tx_antoinecaldwell.jpg

...or target someone like Notre Dame's Braxston Cave or Utah State's Tyler Larsen (rumored to be declaring) in the 3rd or 4th rounds.
5035b8c75f0be.image.jpg

Whatever it takes to fix this line, keep Romo upright, and work towards establishing a consistent running game.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Speaking of Utah State, they have a nice, little RB Kerwin Williams or something. Might be worth checking out in the later rounds.

Reaction score
Looks like #36 is tossing Coopers salad. You couldnt find a better pic?

Also, Warmack is my homeboy, but I'm high on Cooper as well.

VAcowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cooper is my 1st-round choice as well. His teammate, Brennan, is worth keeping an eye on too.

Top Bottom