UDFA
Reaction score
Testing!

[video]https://lonskils.tonidoid.com/urlm5ce1d[/video]

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Marcus Williams - CB - North Dakota State

NDSU is the two time defending FCS national champ. 18 career interceptions, 5 returned for touchdowns.

Probably one of the top FCS draft prospects.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Marcus Williams - CB - North Dakota State

NDSU is the two time defending FCS national champ. 18 career interceptions, 5 returned for touchdowns.

Probably one of the top FCS draft prospects.

Definitely the kind of player I could see us drafting. How did he do against Kansas State?

My co-worker's son (BJ Fifita) was highly recruited his Junior year but kind of fell off his Senior year and ended up at North Dakota State. He went on his Mormon mission so I'm not sure when he comes back but he's a D1 level Safety and possible NFL prospect.

EDIT: BJ went to North Dakota, not ND State. Why the hell are both schools green?

Last edited:

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Definitely the kind of player I could see us drafting. How did he do against Kansas State?

My co-worker's son (BJ Fifita) was highly recruited his Junior year but kind of fell off his Senior year and ended up at North Dakota State. He went on his Mormon mission so I'm not sure when he comes back but he's a D1 level Safety and possible NFL prospect.

Didn't see the game. He had a pick though.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score

EDIT: BJ went to North Dakota, not ND State. Why the hell are both schools green?

In a land as lush as North Dakota, there is only really one color that makes sense

ND plays Montana this weekend. If I get a chance to watch, I'll look for him

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Some guys I will be keeping an eye on. All DTs. I really want a pass rushing DT

Will Sutton. Asu. Kid has very mixed reviews.

Louis Nix. ND. Stud according to my trained eye.

Hageman. Minn. know nothing on him but has a mid-late 1st round ability.

Easley. Florida.

A. Johnson. LSU

Just going to be watching these guys and seeing who I like best.

Right now my top guy is Nix. Really like him.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nix to me is more suited as a 3-4 NT. Now I would take him if he slid to us because he will help against the run, but we need a pass-rushing threat.

Last edited:

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i want manziel..ive never been a believer in his kind...but the nfl is transitioning to this style of play and you can probably get him outside of round 1

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No way Manziel falls to the 2nd round.

Someone will gamble on his playmaking and merchandising abilities.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I was a believer last year. He reminds me a lot of Romo with his ability to escape the rush... He's a lot faster than Romo, though. But his pocket presence is unreal -- he just has that 6th sense on where people are coming from. He's a lot like Flutie was, but probably better.

Of course a lot will depend on his work ethic. Who knows if he'll develop his passing and study the way he'd need to.

But on another note, how about that WR #13 he kept throwing it to? He made amazing plays all day.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was a believer last year. He reminds me a lot of Romo with his ability to escape the rush... He's a lot faster than Romo, though. But his pocket presence is unreal -- he just has that 6th sense on where people are coming from. He's a lot like Flutie was, but probably better.

Of course a lot will depend on his work ethic. Who knows if he'll develop his passing and study the way he'd need to.

But on another note, how about that WR #13 he kept throwing it to? He made amazing plays all day.

Manziel acted fine today and his elusiveness is a lot like Romo's. That reciever had like 250 yards.

Edit: 7 receptions 279 yards

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
AJ McCarron. Been coached by NFL caliber people. Nice size, good enough arm, doesn't make stupid mistakes. Throws with accuracy in intermediate to deep areas of the field.

Top Bottom