Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm guessing we'll see a vet added, and Holland or Davis would be good guesses

C

Cr122

Our best option right now would be to move Costa to guard and Kowalski to center. I don't want to resign Davis or Holland. I want youth for the future.

Arkin is still raw and isn't ready to start. I don't want to see another vet added this year. They wouldn't catch on right away. If we were to sign another vet we should bring them in next year so they have a full OTA and TC to prepare for.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't want to bring in a vet. There's nobody out there that would do us any good. We need to see if the young guys have anything at all. If they do, great. Keep them next year and go from there. But that wouldn't stop me from drafting C/G high if the value is there.

Bringing in somebody like Holland or Davis will accomplish nothing. They didn't do anything when they were here. What makes anybody think they'll suddenly improve being a year older and sitting on their asses so far this season? Progress stoppers. And poor ones, at that. Don't want 'em.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
according to know it all's like bob sturm, this is a good thing....Nagy sucks and jerry sucks for drafting him and making him play.

so we should be better now according to that guy.

oh and kowalski has to play guard. We have no choice, wait yes we do...hopefully only for 24 more hours though...

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I guess the Brian Waters ship has done sailed...........thanks Jerry.

I would do 2 moves. Replace Costa with Kowalski at center and let Arkin take over at guard. I have not see anything overly impressive with watching Costa being driven back and provide almost none or very little push up the middle on running plays.

Is there any current OL on our practice squad worth a mention?

Reaction score
No OL on the practice squad, so really I think what you will see is what you saw at the end of the game. Costa at C, Kowalski at LG, but they do need to sign someone. I'd look at other practice squads and try to steal an interior lineman...Zane Taylor, Justin Boren, Douglas Reynolds, or Fenuki Tupou.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
according to know it all's like bob sturm, this is a good thing....Nagy sucks and jerry sucks for drafting him and making him play.

so we should be better now according to that guy.

oh and kowalski has to play guard. We have no choice, wait yes we do...hopefully only for 24 more hours though...

Nagy was worth the 7th rd pick we invested on him, so he wasnt a bad pick. Nor do I think Jones had any say in having him play. He ended up the starter after Holland got hurt/cut and then got benched for Dockery, who also promptly got hurt. Otherwise Nagy would be an inactive player every week.

Top Bottom