CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The problem with this team isnt Jerry it isnt the OL(with Costa) it isnt Romo or even the fill in Safeties. While ST's is a problem its not the main problem.

The problem with this team is Garrett.

I've said it from the time Wade was fired. This job is too big for Garrett. I guess in a sense its Jerrys fault for making him HC but im sure he regrets letting Payton walk and didnt want to have a reaccurance. You cant fault him for that. But this bitch has ran its course.

Dallas is a good team, Jerry has brought in pieces that could work and win playerwise. Dallas has had alot of badluck. Costa while most of the GMs in this forum all were so convinced Costa was garbage because he struggled in his first yr on the field basically. But when he's played the guy has stabilized the middle of the OL. Him being out is a strain but injuries happen. How is that Jerrys fault? He brought in a backup. But thats what Cook is for all your geniuses. A BACKUP. Thats gotten pushed to start because the STARTER is injured.

Demarco Murray is Missed dearly. Dallas IMO needs to go out and bring in a RB and cut either Tanner, Dunbar or Felix.

Bruce Carter is the real deal, Dallas has found another young leader. This guy has learned from Lee and was constantly correctly lining up the defense. Guy was in what seemed like 90% of the tackles. Surely thats overexagerated but the guy was all over the place. Morgan, Sims and Lemon did a good job tonight filling in at Carters old spot.

Ratliff looks like a beast again. Clearly that time healing did him good. What i like about it is thats 5 games of punishment he didnt take. So he should in theory be good for the rest of the yr.

DEZ, is what you saw tonight. Hes the WR version of Romo. He will make you remember why you loved the cowboys trading to get him, then make you wonder why they did it. One thing tho is he leaves it all on the field. Part of that is why he gets injured alot because he goes at it 100%.

Romo and Garrett is just a disaster. Give Romo a coach with a leash and u got a great QB. IMO you bench Romo to prove a point to him that while he is the Cowboys best chance to win still doesnt excuse his blatant disreguard for playing within the system. Take what they give you not make every play yourself.

MO and Carr along with Scandrick and Jenkins are just awsome. They shut the Giants the fuck down. Dallas offense gave the Giants 5 TOs already in scoring territory. They didnt even have to run a play to get 3.

This defense was dominant.

Which leads me to believe that Ryan is the next HC. Book it. The defense reacted today. IMO that comes directly from Ryan. Guy is on the sidelines screaming at players. They react to him while Garrett just looks at his fucking playcard.

Some people will scuff at Ryan being HC but he's authority. Compare this defense to what dallas had last yr. Day and nite. You let the guy run his ship bring in a coach or let Henderson or elberfus become DC and bring in a offensive mind. And def a ST coach.

Reaction score
Stopped reading when you said Jerry wasn't the problem. Uh... yeah, he's the root of every problem on this team.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Stopped reading when you said Jerry wasn't the problem. Uh... yeah, he's the root of every problem on this team.

Thats good.

I just dont see it that way. The guy has given every coach what they asked for. Parcells wanted a new team he gave it to him. Gave Wade a HC posistion lol, Guy never made a decision. Garrett wanted a young team, Cowboys are one of the youngest teams in the nfl. Thats what GMs do. Gives the coach what he wants and needs.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did u guys watch the game?

What the hell are u bagging on romo for.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I dont like Romo but the guy played a great 2nd half. People talking bout Romo on that 3rd and 1 and his last int. But how is anybody forgetting witten dropping that first down romo handed to him on the sideline? He caught like 3 straight on that route. Romo played flawless in the 2nd half

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
:confused

four interceptions say hi....

The first one was probably on Dez, and that last one was a desperation toss on 4th down, but yes, he did contribute mightily to that 23-0 deficit.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That comeback try wasn't possible without Romo.

Unfortunately, if not for Romo, that comeback try probably wasn't necessary either.

Not a good game for him despite the comeback effort. He was off today and put his team in a huge hole.

Defense bailed us out all day long.

What sucks, in the end when coaching was needed, it wasn't there. 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, 4th and 1. Inexcusable, except that Jerry will excuse it anyway.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That comeback try wasn't possible without Romo.

Unfortunately, if not for Romo, that comeback try probably wasn't necessary either.

Not a good game for him despite the comeback effort. He was off today and put his team in a huge hole.

Defense bailed us out all day long.

What sucks, in the end when coaching was needed, it wasn't there. 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1, 4th and 1. Inexcusable, except that Jerry will excuse it anyway.

If witten doesnt drop that pass Romo handed to him there is no 4th and 1. Went right thru his hands

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If witten doesnt drop that pass Romo handed to him there is no 4th and 1. Went right thru his hands

Yeah romo hit him in the hands on that same dig to the sideline and he didn't catch it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I didn't really think much after the game. This is what we should all expect by now. No matter the opponent, Dallas will hang with them for the most part.

The problem is, that goes for the shittiest if opponents too.

My game plan for Dallas would be to hang in there and let them beat themselves. More often than not, some Cowboy player will turn the ball over, or get called for a bone headed penalty at a crucial point in the game. Or the coach will make a mistake.

Its cowboy football, guys.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, at least we set some team records today. Poor Dez goes from goat to hero to goat.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
3 100 yard recievers was impressive.

I was thinking today, 20 years from now some Cowboy fan will be searching for past Cowboy players and stats, he'll come across an era where so many stat compilers player on the same team, and he'll wonder why his Cowboys haven't won jack shit in 35 years.

Top Bottom