Reaction score
i saw Intersteller last night. i was super excited to see this and uterly disappointed when i left. I seriously don't get what these critics are watching.
The movie was 2 hours and 49 minted. They easily could have cut out an hour and a half

I saw Interstellar yesterday. I'd give it a 7.1638 on a 10 point scale.

I read a few very brief reviews beforehand (including cstrong's), so going in I knew it wasn't going to be great.

I'd have been disappointed had I not known ahead of time that the movie was vaguely disappointing.

I do think it is worth seeing, though.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I just saw American Sniper

I was super excited to see the movie and it was pretty good. Im not a huge fan of war movies and a lot of it was war based. Thats being said. Cooper was excellent in the movie. He really portrays how fucked up some of these guys can get from war.
I didn't think it was this epic movie that everyone was talking about but worth seeing

Reaction score
I just saw American Sniper

I was super excited to see the movie and it was pretty good. Im not a huge fan of war movies and a lot of it was war based. Thats being said. Cooper was excellent in the movie. He really portrays how fucked up some of these guys can get from war.
I didn't think it was this epic movie that everyone was talking about but worth seeing

Seems like an interesting movie. Not a big Clint Eastwood fan tho, always trying to make you cry and stuff. If i want to cry ill stay home. Did it seem to have a left/wing right/wing agenda?

Reaction score
Ever, it seemed to stay pretty neutral. Its catching some flak for excluding some of Kyle's more hardline Christian and right views from both sides. Worth a watch. As said, Cooper did great

Reaction score
Ever, it seemed to stay pretty neutral. Its catching some flak for excluding some of Kyle's more hardline Christian and right views from both sides. Worth a watch. As said, Cooper did great

Oh ok, cool. Good to know. Id like to go check it out if i can.

Maybe leave the house buddy ?

Sounds like a pretty miserable home life....

Not miserable, but its not always fun being responsible.

Reaction score
Took the kids to see two movies recently.

Ice Age: Collision Course

My advice would be to stay away. Terrible, and I actually liked the first two Ice Age movies. This one was so completely random. So many dumb characters. Really a shit movie. Not many good lines or funny parts.

Nine Lives

Decent. Cliche story line with a unique twist. Good cast. I like Kevin Spacey. Jennifer Garner is easy on the eyes.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I took my daughter to see Finding Dori like a month ago and we both fell asleep.

I don't know if it was any good.

Top Bottom