Reaction score
Haven't watched many new non-kid movies over the past few years, so these aren't new releases but recently saw the following:

Wolf of Wall Street - Great cast, some funny scenes, and an incredible story. But honestly the movie was way too long. 3 hours?? They tended to run some scenes/jokes into the ground. Enjoyed it but kept waiting for tj to end. Would not watch again.

Dallas Buyers Club - Downer of a movie. Just not that good. Really surprised it got such good reviews.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Loved American Hustle, Wolf If Wall Street, and Dallas Buyers Club.

So fuck the both of you.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I want to see Wolf of Wall Street.

Don't know what you liked about the other two. Great actors but just wasn't the impelling story they advertised.

Get off of this message board and throw some beads at people.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wolf of Wall Street was too long. Good movie, but too long.

Godzilla was awesome. Far better than the whiny Matthew Broderick, 2000 version.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Godzilla was awesome. Far better than the whiny Matthew Broderick, 2000 version.

Agreed.

Anyone seen Neighbors? Hearing good things. Thinking about doubling up and see it next weekend with X-Men.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
if you own a PC go to www.youtubeonfire.com to watch in theater movies. Check on the quality. Some are a lot better than others.

Holy shit, I expected to have to go through all kinds of hoops or get a barrage of pop-ups but the movie started without any glitches.

That site is great, I wonder how long it will last....thx for the link

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you're ever given the option of watching Deliver Us From Evil or shoving a Phillips head screwdriver up your dickhole, go the Phillips head screwdriver route.

Mother of god that was a terrible and not at all scary movie.

Reaction score
Saw In the Blood with Gina Carano. Bar fight scene was good but the plot was not your typical action plot.

Reaction score
Fury wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Heard it advertised as the best war movie in 25 years but IMO Saving Private Ryan & Black Hawk Down were much better.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Fury wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Heard it advertised as the best war movie in 25 years but IMO Saving Private Ryan & Black Hawk Down were much better.

That's unfortunate to hear. I had high hopes for that movie.

Top Bottom