yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have high hopes for Musk and Twitter but it sounds like censorship is happening at his whim currently which isnt free speech either, I hope he distances himself from this decision making and sets up transparent rules that are clear and visible to all so people immediately know why they got banned, etc

I never listen to Alex Jones but I dont think he should be banned from Twitter

I think it should be a free for all subject to minimum rules like not doxing and no bots but I'm not afraid of words and dont jump off cliffs because people tell me to so what do I know

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Twitter files being released are absolutely damning to the FBI and the intelligence agencies. The FBI knowingly lied and interfered with the election by suppressing a story they knew damn well was true. They further allowed an impeachment of a President knowing that the collusion story was a hoax propagated by the opposition campaign. And the FBI further used that (knowingly) false information in sworn affidavits. In any normal world, people would go to jail for this type of conduct and the OIG and OPR (internal affairs) would clean house from the top on down.

The FBI is completely corrupted and I knew it from the time Strozk and McCabe uttered their first words. The FBI must be completely gutted, along with parts of the intelligence community that have operated with impunity and absolutely no oversight.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The Twitter files being released are absolutely damning to the FBI and the intelligence agencies. The FBI knowingly lied and interfered with the election by suppressing a story they knew damn well was true. They further allowed an impeachment of a President knowing that the collusion story was a hoax propagated by the opposition campaign. And the FBI further used that (knowingly) false information in sworn affidavits. In any normal world, people would go to jail for this type of conduct and the OIG and OPR (internal affairs) would clean house from the top on down.

The FBI is completely corrupted and I knew it from the time Strozk and McCabe uttered their first words. The FBI must be completely gutted, along with parts of the intelligence community that have operated with impunity and absolutely no oversight.
FBI and DOJ need to be disbanded and then remade under entirely new leadership. The people there now (especially at the top) need to be in prison, or given the death sentence for treason.

Both organizations are disgusting cesspools of bias and corruption.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

this is why trump's response in the video of changes if he becomes president again in 2024

Top Bottom