dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Liberals heads exploding world-wide.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see what Musk does with Twitter moving forward. Trump already said he's not going back on Twitter and Musk has to find a way to monetize the platform.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So if you own shares, do you have to sell?

if not, do you end up with unsellable shares in a private company?

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When your former Chief of Security says you have mega bots and an infrastructure problem, you're fucked.

In any normal world, this would trigger an immediate investigation by the DoJ for defrauding investors and lying on your corporate disclosures to investors. But the Dem machine needs Twitter to spread it's propaganda so it's safe.

Elon Musk is a strange dude, but he's just fucking with Twitter at this point......oh.......and dbair, this would fall under one of those categories of "when the Republicans gain control, they're going to do "X". They should take a knife to Twitter but they won't. Because they're part of the same corrupt structure.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Twitter is going full Nazi now, seems almost daily we are hearing of another conservative being banned.

One just got banned less than 24 hours before his primary.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Twitter is going full Nazi now, seems almost daily we are hearing of another conservative being banned.

Conservatives should just get off that platform. I see them whining on Truth Social and it makes me want to puke. If everyone just got off then would find the other platforms are just as good and don't have nearly as much censorship. At least they do not censor the truth.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Conservatives should just get off that platform. I see them whining on Truth Social and it makes me want to puke. If everyone just got off then would find the other platforms are just as good and don't have nearly as much censorship. At least they do not censor the truth.

I deleted my account the day they banned the fucking President of the United States.

Any entity that acts that way can go fuck themselves!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yep. It had stopped when everyone thought Musk was buying Twitter, but has started up again. A sure sign the company is not being sold.

Top Bottom