touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
40480324643_b662ea7aae_o.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Judging from the reactions of Communist News Network, BSNBC, CBS and others, the report is exactly what most of us thought it would be, a massive waste of tax payer money and nothing more than another liberal/democrat stunt.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This whole thing has been a spectacle set up by unscrupulous actors in the DOJ. Now they want to subpoena Muller to produce the report and testify. These people are a disgrace.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
they're all fucking disgraceful and need to be run out of DC, the dumbass republicans spent years and 25 million over a blow job ( or hand job, whatever the hell it was, IDAF) and missed an opportunity to deal with Bin Laden prior to 911 and we could do this all year long in regard to both parties, its a friggin joke and we'll have to experience a catastrophe of epoch proportions to make any meaningful changes but by then it will likely be too late

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
they're all fucking disgraceful and need to be run out of DC, the dumbass republicans spent years and 25 million over a blow job ( or hand job, whatever the hell it was, IDAF) and missed an opportunity to deal with Bin Laden prior to 911 and we could do this all year long in regard to both parties, its a friggin joke and we'll have to experience a catastrophe of epoch proportions to make any meaningful changes but by then it will likely be too late

Dude, this is nothing like the Clinton junk

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NO COLLUSION

I'm still waiting for some fucktard liberal to explain to me exactly what the collusion was. They recounted votes in multiple closely won Trump states, and he gained MORE votes with the recounts.

And Trump didn't need Russia to find "bad stories" about Hillary. Those were out there for 2+ decades. She's one of the most crooked politicians ever and everyone has known it.

touchdown

Reaction score
Now that special counsel Robert Mueller has completed his investigation, it is tempting to breathe a sigh of relief and assume that our long national nightmare is over. Resist the temptation, the assumption is false. We are not close to the end. Not by a long shot.

In fact, I believe the last two years, as traumatic as they were, will prove to be the easier part of the nightmare, because Mueller dealt only with whether Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign conspired with Russia to swing the election. Based on what we know so far, especially that no more indictments are coming, it appears that Mueller’s answer is no, there was no collusion or obstruction of justice. But even as we learn the details of what Mueller found, there remains a giant black hole about the very origins of the FBI investigation that led to his appointment in the first place.

It is astonishing, for example, that at this late date, we still do not know what evidence the disgraced James Comey and his FBI had to open the original probe in the summer of 2016, and whether there was anything other than the fatally tainted Russian dossier.

Nor do we know of any compelling reason why Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein later decided a special counsel was necessary to get to the bottom of the swirling accusations of collusion that started during the campaign and mushroomed after Trump’s upset victory. Recall that Rosenstein effectively urged Comey be fired in May of 2017, then eight days later mysteriously decided the action warranted an investigation from outside the Justice Department.

Is the probe ready Sir ? ? ?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
its the same damn bullshit mindset of each party attacking each other, quit homering out, both parties SUCK!

No it isn't libbo. Clinton committed purgury did he not? He should have just said "yeah, I got a blowjob from this chick, I cant help it because I have such a haggish piece of shit that I have to wake up to all the time"

I do agree with you that both parties suck.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I do agree with you that both parties suck.

thats my point, quibbling over who is worse and when, etc is an irrelevant distraction.

IMO, we need a 3rd party and perhaps a rethinking of the entire system with the exception of the bill of rights. I don't think its realistic to expect a document written several hundred years ago, as great as it is, to adequately address the complexities of our times but of course we never hear any honest and logical discussions about the issues that really matter because both sides are too busy dividing everyone into two factions over mundane bullshit in order to distract everyone from the fact neither party seems able to accomplish anything more than driving our national debt through the roof and spending more and more and more and more......I'm completely dumbfounded how the system hasn't had a catastrophic crash.

if you and I spent the way our government does, we'd be bankrupt and no one would lend us a nickel. What does our government do when they can no longer sell bonds to pay for the ever-expanding debt ceiling?

print money?

Gawd help us when that happens

But what do I know, I'm just a stodgy, middle aged CPA and I guess that makes me incapable of seeing the logic behind this never ending spending and debt because I'm blinded by a world that has consequences for such behavior.

PS..I'm not a LIBBO or whatever moniker you'd like to ascribe to me..I'm politically agnostic (if not aesthetic) in my believe in government and the notion of a single leader has always been incredibly stupid, no one man should ever have much power and should never be worshipped. I want as little government as possible but where it does exist, I want it forced to stay within budgets from actual tax revenues received with every entities mission statement to be "we seek our own demise due to lack of necessity". Of course thats far too pragmatic of a position to take so it'll never happen

Last edited:
Reaction score
Judging from the reactions of Communist News Network, BSNBC, CBS and others, the report is exactly what most of us thought it would be, a massive waste of tax payer money and nothing more than another liberal/democrat stunt.

...Tell me about it!...over $40 million hard earned taxpayer dollars on this fake collusion con game...and they knew before they started that they wouldn't find jack!...By my count ( estimating 200 million taxpayers???) those Aholes owe every taxpayer about.... 2 cents...I know looking at it that way it don't seem like much. But I want it back...2 very shiny pennies along with a written apology signed by everyone of those morons...Then I want Trump to investigate them harshly.4586

touchdown

Reaction score
My impression of what the redacted Mueller report to be released 4/18 will reveal:

47623535051_d5b06f8fb8_o.png

Top Bottom