Reaction score
I wanted to see ct and Leroy beast it up. Not much of a ct equal left now.

Marlon played at Texas tech? He looks anorexic . Jordan is weirdly bloated.

My date looks like nany and her sister looks like jonna

Reaction score
Funny how Leroy humiliated Marlon the night before. Jordans hand creeps me out. Theres only one more male elimination, right?

Reaction score
tumblr_mrjzpxN0Z51qfmzbvo1_500.jpg

Reaction score
Yay Cooke and Cara Marias sexy self stick around.

Next weeks show looked very good, based on previews.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wuts this stupid thread about?

I keep seeing it pop up on the main page where I usually see tom88's posts.

Reaction score
I think its gay as fuck that some teams can get to the finals without never going into an elimination round. Heres looking at you Frank/Johnny and Wes/CT.

Reaction score
Speaking of Jordan ... that fucker just trying to bust through the last door (with 3 padlocks on the inside) was about the dumbest shit I've ever seen. CT's comment on that was hilarious -- like Wiley Coyote trying to run through the tunnel painted on the wall.

LOL

Reaction score
Yeah, not sure what Jordan was doing there.

I kinda wish the last mens elimination round was more exciting. That is why I hated seeing Preston/Knight around until the end. Took all the suspense out of who was making it to the finals.

I predict the order of finish for the mens teams to be:

1. Wes/CT (unless theres a puzzle and they get stumped)
2. Johnny/Frank (if Johnny wins another challenge, I'll stop watching these shows. gay that he politics his way to the finals each time)
3. Marlon/Jordan (Marlon has the stamina of a fat kid and Jordan has a stump where his hand is supposed to be)

Reaction score
Also think Diem/Annessa go home for the girls next time. Annessa is just too much of a fat slob to do anything in a finals anways.

Reaction score
I think it's gay that Frank got to ride Johnny's alliance coattails to the final. I fucking despise that piece of shit. I hope they get last and both of them are unable to finish. Johnny throwing up after 3 minutes on the last competition was embarrassing. His conditioning is worse than Marlon's.

Do you know what Wes was talking about when he and Johnny were going at it? Owning 30 companies?

Top Bottom