Reaction score
*Said that the new CBA limits what our strenghth and conditioning staff can do for our players. Doesn't like the new rule.

*Said that he still likes Jerry as an owner, but thinks that sometimes he gets impatient when trying to win.

*Talked about Patriots and what they have done to be a dynasty in the free agency era.

*Talked about how Romo is an upper echelon quarterback, and Dallas should tailor to his strengths. Said he had his best season last year.

*Thinks our window to do something is closing. Witten is getting older; how long can Romo do what he does?

*If he was in charge of Dallas draft, he would take a pass rusher at 14. Says the Giants are the blue print. said no matter what Dallas should not trade down. Take an impact player.

*Said we will find out about Bruce Carter this year. ACL injuries are not what they used to be and players return stronger. Thinks he was a good pick in 2nd round.

*Talked about Garrett's impact on the draft last season (Smith, Murray). Will listen to scouts.

Reaction score
Nothing really earth shattering there.

I like his idea to take a pass rusher at 14. Or at least, someone who can collapse the offensive line and free up other rushers.

Reaction score
Most entertaining part was Galloway trying to bait him into bashing Jerry/Romo and Moose pretty much ignoring him.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Most entertaining part was Galloway trying to bait him into bashing Jerry/Romo and Moose pretty much ignoring him.

baiting people is the entire reason for that station being on the air.

its horrendous..

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Agreed. I was only listening because the Ticket kept buffering.

oh I bitch all the time about it, but when I am making dinner I almost always flip over there when the ticket is on a commercial or whatever.....

so I am guilty to.....Romo just called in out of the blue yesterday to ben n skin........So it has its moment I guess, but they are just trouble makers.

Top Bottom