cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
^same players available, I'd go...
1. Kony Ealy DE Missouri (although it would be hard to pass on Blake Bortles)
2. Dominique Easley DT Florida
3. Ed Reynolds S Stanford
4. Seantrel Henderson T Miami
5. Ronald Powell DE/LB Florida
6. Marcus Martin C/G USC
7a. Bruce Ellington WR South Carolina
7b. Jeremy Hill RB LSU

Reaction score
^same players available, I'd go...
1. Kony Ealy DE Missouri (although it would be hard to pass on Blake Bortles)
2. Dominique Easley DT Florida
3. Ed Reynolds S Stanford
4. Seantrel Henderson T Miami
5. Ronald Powell DE/LB Florida
6. Marcus Martin C/G USC
7a. Bruce Ellington WR South Carolina
7b. Jeremy Hill RB LSU
I would like that draft a lot...though Jerruh will put some small school project player in there somewhere.

Reaction score
http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php
4-Rounds

17. Dallas Cowboys: Louis Nix, NT, Notre Dame
The Cowboys would love it if someone like Louis Nix fell to them because they have major problems at defensive tackle. Jason Hatcher happens to be a free agent, while the other starter, Nick Hayden, was an abomination this past season. Nix can fit in either defense, so he would make lots of sense just in case Jerry Jones wants to eventually move back to the 3-4.

47. Dallas Cowboys: Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
Dallas had horrible safety play all year. An upgrade in this area would have allowed it to beat Philadelphia in Week 17.

78. Dallas Cowboys: Telvin Smith, OLB, Florida State
When defenders like Ernie Sims and DeVonte Holloman are playing major snaps for the defense, something absolutely needs to be done.

115. Dallas Cowboys: Aaron Lynch, DE, South Florida
Here's another upgrade for the defensive line. With Anthony Spencer hitting free agency, Dallas will need a new pass-rusher across from DeMarcus Ware.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
4-Rounds

The Cowboys would love it if someone like Louis Nix fell to them because they have major problems at defensive tackle. Jason Hatcher happens to be a free agent, while the other starter, Nick Hayden, was an abomination this past season. Nix can fit in either defense, so he would make lots of sense just in case Jerry Jones wants to eventually move back to the 3-4.

Dallas had horrible safety play all year. An upgrade in this area would have allowed it to beat Philadelphia in Week 17.

When defenders like Ernie Sims and DeVonte Holloman are playing major snaps for the defense, something absolutely needs to be done.

Here's another upgrade for the defensive line. With Anthony Spencer hitting free agency, Dallas will need a new pass-rusher across from DeMarcus Ware.

This isn't bad

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
4-Rounds

Like picks #47 and #115.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't know if the Cowboys would go safety so high with having invested 3rd and 4th round picks recently to the position; not to mention the extension of Church. But if we do go safety, I would like to take a stab at Northern Illinois SS Jimmie Ward. He is similar in size and plays a lot like TJ Ward.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know if the Cowboys would go safety so high with having invested 3rd and 4th round picks recently to the position; not to mention the extension of Church. But if we do go safety, I would like to take a stab at Northern Illinois SS Jimmie Ward. He is similar in size and plays a lot like TJ Ward.

Yep, impressed with him.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I’m going to get what I deserve and get what I’m worth. Age don’t matter. Whatever. If you ain’t got us taking a tight end in round 2, I don’t want to talk to ‘em.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
same players available, I'd go - except my WR is not listed

Ealy an Hageman don't impress me at all

1 Blake Bortles - don't see how you could pass on him - you draft him an set him like with Rodgers - but he won't be there

Calvin Pryor, FS - get me hard hitting safety

2 Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
3 Kareem Martin, DE, North Carolina
4 Dakota Dozier, G, Furman
5 Jay Bromley, DT, Syracuse
7a Kevin Norwood, WR, Alabama
7b Danny Kistler Jr., OT, Montana

Last edited:

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
same players available, I'd go - except my WR is not listed

Ealy an Hageman don't impress me at all

1 Blake Bortles - don't see how you could pass on him - you draft him an set him like with Rodgers - but he won't be there

Calvin Pryor, FS - get me hard hitting safety

2 Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
3 Kareem Martin, DE, North Carolina
4 Dakota Dozier, G, Furman
5 Jay Bromley, DT, Syracuse
7a Kevin Norwood, WR, Alabama
7b Danny Kistler Jr., OT, Montana

Atta boy.

Reaction score
This is an underrated player who might even be available later.
I like him, but he's Aaron Donald without the production because he only weighs like 285. I don't see him going anywhere earlier than the 4th.

I don't think he's as explosive, but in terms of size and being projected as a late round pick, he's real similar to Jay Ratliff.

Top Bottom