Reaction score
small trade down - I think they have a few options they'll like equally. And this is very in play.

#9 Myles jack:

2nd: Braxton miller:
Terrence Williams is set to be a free agent j think and also will be very hard to evaluate. They have Dunbar who I think they like more than Williams and Beasley based off of last year. First two picks they add serious athleticism

2nd- ashawn Robinson - DT

3rd - Christian hackenberg - qb

4th- deiondre hall - CB/S

4th - a fast RB

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
small trade down - I think they have a few options they'll like equally. And this is very in play.

#9 Myles jack:

2nd: Braxton miller:
Terrence Williams is set to be a free agent j think and also will be very hard to evaluate. They have Dunbar who I think they like more than Williams and Beasley based off of last year. First two picks they add serious athleticism

2nd- ashawn Robinson - DT

3rd - Christian hackenberg - qb

4th- deiondre hall - CB/S

4th - a fast RB

I don't think Hackenberg makes it to the 3rd. I've seen some mocks that have Houston taking him in the 1st.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think Hackenberg makes it to the 3rd. I've seen some mocks that have Houston taking him in the 1st.

Combine losers (Yahoo.com):

Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg — “I felt bad watching him throw because he’s a competitive guy,” the QB coach said. “You could tell he wanted to go out there and do well. It was just so hot and cold, and that’s what you see [on tape] with him. There were two Big Ten guys [along with Wisconsin’s Joel Stave] who struggled. But this guy, you hear the name [and] you expected better.” Added the college director: “Hack made excuses for bad play [in a team interview]. I didn’t like that.”

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Combine losers (Yahoo.com):

Penn State QB Christian Hackenberg — “I felt bad watching him throw because he’s a competitive guy,” the QB coach said. “You could tell he wanted to go out there and do well. It was just so hot and cold, and that’s what you see [on tape] with him. There were two Big Ten guys [along with Wisconsin’s Joel Stave] who struggled. But this guy, you hear the name [and] you expected better.” Added the college director: “Hack made excuses for bad play [in a team interview]. I didn’t like that.”

I'm aware of that. Bill O'Brian really likes him though from coaching him at Penn St. Houston's biggest need is QB.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm aware of that. Bill O'Brian really likes him though from coaching him at Penn St. Houston's biggest need is QB.

good place for him to go then...go to Houston

Top Bottom