Reaction score
Trade down to 24ish, get a 3rd and 7th

Resign spencer I guess now

1. Matt Elam -s-Florida - more active and fluid in the hips than Vaccaro
2. Barrett jones - OL - Alabama - it'd be nice if they could identify one hole on the Ol, instead we got 3-4 guys who need upgrading
3. Brandon Williams -DT
3. Andre Ellington - RB - Clemson
4. Chris Harper - WR - Ksu
5. A good player
6. A bad player
7. Ned

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
FAIL. BIG. TIME.

If we trade down, we should get Fluker, and in the 2nd I'd go after Eric Reid.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Elam/jones is better and fills actual needs that's why I mocked it

I don't think so. Sorry, but Barrett with a bad foot is not better than Fluker. Also Fluker is a 1st rounder. Isn't that the same logic you used for Vaccarro and Elam?

Another thing, the Cowboys are supposedly not interested in Barrett.

And one more thing... more than likley they cut Free... so how can you say that taking Fluker would not fill and actual need?

Reaction score
Because Parnell can play. You're offering little positional flexibility

In today's economy you can't buy everything. If you found a cheap player who can Play you dong go and double up at that position with our best offseason asset. Have you seen what we have at safety? A guy without an Achilles and a white

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
tumblr_llbk92mfFs1qzqn2wo1_500.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Because Parnell can play. You're offering little positional flexibility

Says who? Fluker can play better.

In today's economy you can't buy everything. If you found a cheap player who can Play you dong go and double up at that position with our best offseason asset. Have you seen what we have at safety? A guy without an Achilles and a white

Who said anything about buiying everything? Then why take Barrett or Elam for the matter? The team seems just as high on Costa and Church and Johnson as you are on Parnell.

You see what we have at RT? A guy who cannot play, and an unknown, who may very well be like the same guy. Parnell would make a good swing tackle, but I wouldn't want to count on him as a fulltime starter.

As for Johnson being white... Kiffin had a white safgety, and he did just fine. Quit being stupid.

Reaction score
Who said anything about buiying everything? Then why take Barrett or Elam for the matter? The team seems just as high on Costa and Church and Johnson as you are on Parnell.

Man get this mess Outta my thread.

Jones can play guard and center and costa, church, and the white are all beat to shit physically.

Your idea is like a starving freezing man spending his last $1 on a ten gallon hat

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Man get this mess Outta my thread.

Jones can play guard and center and costa, church, and the white are all beat to shit physically.

Your idea is like a starving freezing man spending his last $1 on a ten gallon hat

There is talk that Fluker could be moved inside. Costa sucks. Church was solid for us until he got hurt. The jury is out on Matt J.

And fucking Barrett is hurt right now AND we're supposedly are not interested in him. We'll see.

That's why we should get Fluker and Reid.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
There is talk that Fluker could be moved inside. Costa sucks. Church was solid for us until he got hurt. The jury is out on Matt J.

And fucking Barrett is hurt right now AND we're supposedly are not interested in him. We'll see.

That's why we should get Fluker and Reid.

But how often does that usually happen?

Top Bottom