superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;cPgfzknYd20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPgfzknYd20&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Wow.

1. Obama's whole argument is Romney and the Republican Party wants to cut taxes for just the rich.

No, he wants to cut taxes for all tax payers. So yeah, there's no difference between that clip.

2. It's not about MORE teachers, it's about BETTER teachers.

Right now, the country is littered with shitty teachers, shitty teachers teach kids to be shitty students.

3. I'm not familiar with his healthcare plan.

Being a responsible person, my Wife, Child, and myself are covered. Being responsible means taking care of yourself. If you are worried or care about your health, get insurance and maintain it.

Why should health insurance be any different than any other insurance? Do you wreck your car, then get insurance? No.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Best way to get better teachers? Smash their unions and make sure the position is as unattractive as possible. #republicanclasswarfare

Be responsible people, just buy your own healthcare. If you can't afford it, and would still like to not go bankrupt and lose everything you own if you get sick, tough shit.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Best way to get better teachers? Smash their unions and make sure the position is as unattractive as possible. #republicanclasswarfare

Be responsible people, just buy your own healthcare. If you can't afford it, and would still like to not go bankrupt and lose everything you own if you get sick, tough shit.

There was a time I couldn't afford health insurance. I figured out that I needed to make more money. Weird.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Right because life saving medical attention should only be available to those who can afford it. Think that's in first Corinthians somewhere.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I knows it's foreign to you, but people have a responsibility to care for themselves.

you show me someone who can't afford health insurance, I'll show you someone who's living beyond their means, or someone who's made bad decisions.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I knows it's foreign to you, but people have a responsibility to care for themselves.

you show me someone who can't afford health insurance, I'll show you someone who's living beyond their means, or someone who's made bad decisions.

Or someone who was laid off a month before they were eligible for their pension.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
[video=youtube;kVA2Tr_GTlk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVA2Tr_GTlk&feature=g-vrec[/video]

Nice to see a reporter hold a candidates feet to the fire rather than just sitting back and eating their shit.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
^^^^ oops my candidate did something embarassing better deflect

-VA Cowboy debating 101

Reaction score
Just being fair and balanced. Of course I'm sure you want to ignore Obama's then and now's...but sorry.

Hilarious how he railed against the deficit being $9 trillion back then, yet while he's been in office it's now over $15 trillion. Oops.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
BACH HEY CZer's, IT'S BACH FROM THE ZONE. HE POSTS AS VA COWBOY HERE!! got you there, superpunk.

Reaction score
Nice to see a reporter hold a candidates feet to the fire rather than just sitting back and eating their shit.

Now if they would just do that to a Democrat candidate. Last time that happened was with Dukakis.

Top Bottom